BY JOSIE MARAN

An argan oil-infused, sheer color stick that grants a lasting, natural flush to cheeks and lips. This dual-purpose lip and cheek color provides flattering, subtle color while treating the skin with Josie Maran's signature argan oil. To be used as a blush or lip color, the color stick leaves a natural and long-lasting dewy finish that complements any skintone while repairing and replenishing the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is produced from the argan tree in the semi deserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick
  • "dreamy pink is a lovely color. this product is perfect for dry skin. it blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. perfect for " i just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. i gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and i did not expect that. here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
    " in 7 reviews
    " in 7 reviews
Amanda A.
Verdunville, WV
Review for: Spice more...
I am only taking away one star because I am not usually a cream blush type person. However, I am a fan of the Josie Maran ones. I find the best way to apply them is by taking a stipple brush to the stick and applying to my face that way. This product blends great, has good color payoff, and makes my drier skin feel great. It also lasts throughout most of the day. One other added plus is that this doubles as a lipstick! This color makes for a great deep blush or a great lip color.
Kristen m.
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
I just purchased this and i must say, I'm loving it so far! It is a very subtle color and looks like a natural glow. I love using it on my lips too as a lip balm. The fact that it has argan oil in it makes it a great moisturizing lip product. I would definitely repurchase it. I know its going to be in my handbag at all times.
Chelsea G.
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
This Josie maran color stick is great for every part of your body that uses color. I use it on my cheeks as a blush and it stays all day. I use it on my lips as a quick lip balm. I used it a few times as a n eye color its sticky there but it still works. I love the rosey packaging and I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
These color sticks are awesome! I like the SO much better than any other multi purpose color sticks I've used. I love these when I don't have a lot of time to put makeup on. I use them on my cheeks, lips & eyes. They give the perfect amount of color & the color is buildable. It's the perfect product for a natural flush.
Stephanie W.
Received this color stick in Dreamy Pink through an Ipsy offer. It gives a nice natural glow but is a little shiny when added to the cheeks. I typically don't use those kind of products but it is nice on the lips and moisturizes. Argan oil is one of my favorite oils and I'm glad to have been able to try a Josie Maran product. I like to rotate my products so I will add this to my rotation.
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
These color sticks are amazing. They're argan oil based and had the right pigmentation. There amazing as cream blushes and I've even used them
On the lips. Sadly, these have been discontinued, as most of the Josie color line has. At least that's what I was told. This was one of the best cream blushes that was easy to use.
Heather M.
I love the color and texture of this blush. If you have slightly oily to oily skin in that area, make sure you use translucent powder to set it. It's not particularly long lasting unless I use primer and powder. If you have drier skin, I would highly recommend this. I do love Josie Maran products.
Natalie W.
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
I love this lip color and it feels so good on your lips. This product gives the perfect amount of color to your lips. It also has a slight orange flavor, it really is a great product. I love buying Josie Maran products, I seem to find great deals on her website and QVC.
Michelle M.
I love this color stick! This product is so easy when you're in hurry because you can't mess it up. I like that I don't need a mirror to put in on when I'm out in public because I know it looks great. It's the perfect rosy, sheer, your lips but better color. It's nourishing for your lips because it had argan oil in it. Highly recommend. One of my HG lip products!
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
I purchased a Josie Maran kit last year which included one of these cheek sticks. Unfortunately, this product was somewhat disappointing. It isn't as balmy or creamy as I think it should be. The stick I received had a dry grittiness to it that I didn't like. I also had to push harder than I'd like to apply to my cheeks. I ended up throwing it away after a few uses. Good ingredients, but wasn't for me. Perhaps my sample was defective or dried out.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Is this a good color stick?
Viviana A.
I know this product could be used for both lips and cheeks. But when applying to cheeks does it blend nicely with your fingers or do you need a brush to have a better finish?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is this color good for light skin?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone ever try this ? A lot of people say Josie maran products are really good !
Serena H.
Is this the only color they have or are there other color available