BY JOSIE MARAN

An argan oil-infused, sheer color stick that grants a lasting, natural flush to cheeks and lips. This dual-purpose lip and cheek color provides flattering, subtle color while treating the skin with Josie Maran's signature argan oil. To be used as a blush or lip color, the color stick leaves a natural and long-lasting dewy finish that complements any skintone while repairing and replenishing the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is produced from the argan tree in the semi deserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick
  • "dreamy pink is a lovely color. this product is perfect for dry skin. it blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. perfect for " i just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. i gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and i did not expect that. here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
    " in 7 reviews
    " in 7 reviews
MeTime M.
Review for: Other more...
This is my first cheek makeup! I got it in the Rose color! I use it all the time and after three years I still have a huge chunk of it left! It lasts for a long time! I wanted to get one for my mom as a gift but I couldn't find it at Sephora anymore :(

It's super pigmented, so a little goes a long way! It's creamy and very natural looking once applied onto my cheeks! Something I absolutely love about this product is that it can also be used on my lips! It's beautiful! Packaging is adorable too! Like a huge lipstick lol
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product for days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just throw on blush eyeliner and mascara in a little concealer and I got a simple look going on and probably some lip stuff but definitely a good product those on easily Blends in easily and it's good for your skin
Carol P.
East Pittsburgh
Review for: Other more...
So far amazing, I just got mine about a week ago and love it! I have a color happy. But beautiful on my lips and extremely pleased with it on my cheeks. Gives you a nice smooth finish and stays for a long time. I am looking for other colors that I like. I definitely will buy this product again. The price is good and the product last a long time! I feel that it is a good value for the money.
Susie E.
Prescott
Love this in Rosie , wear this most all the time even with just a B.B. cream .
Nice thing too is you can throw it in your purse and also use as a lip color , above your brows for a touch up glow on the run .
Highly recommend
Rebekah H.
Review for: Coral more...
I want to love this because I've loved on her argan oil for years- amazing stuff. But every makeup item by Josie doesn't stay well. It fades quickly and tends to crease. Also seems greasy on me.
Mayra D.
Review for: Other more...
This has been in my purse the entire summer. I'm a sucker for a multitasking product and so much more when it actually delivers. I have a small one I got from an order from QVC in the color rosey. Shade is beautiful. Gives my lips a bit of color that is not over the top but definitely there. It is so super moisturizing. I love the way It makes my lips feel. Leaves them super soft. I don't love to put a bit on my cheeks when I'm in a hurry or when I'm feeling "washed out". I have to say that so far, Josie's lip products have been a winner for me. They have all been so moisturizing.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Other more...
Dreamy pink is a lovely color. This product is perfect for dry skin. It blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. Perfect for " I just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. I gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and I did not expect that. Here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
I have been using Josie Maran products for over two years now... they are fantastic! This stick can be used for blush or lip product The only con is the shelf life. I noticed when I had them over 8 months I had a residue that formed at the top, that is something to watch out for if you do not use your products up fast. Other than that the stick performed great. I do recommend checking out her body butters if you haven't already!
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Review for: Other more...
Ok ladies listen up! I just purchased the clear stick. Serums are now the go to in anti aging. So we are not getting enough moisture. At night or even in the morning after I use my vitamin C serum I put this over it. Keep in mind how much pressure you use so it's not thick. It's matte so my makeup goes over it well. What it does is lock in the serums plus with the added benefit of moisturizer without using an oil. If you are into dermarolling then you definitely need this. Again after you roll and add your serums put this on to lock in your product and it helps with the healing time. It's cheap considering how much product you get. You can use it anywhere you need moisture. So if you travel it's excellent for your carry on.
Anna H.
Josie Maran Cosmetics has been my go to brand for Argan Oil for a long time now so it was natural for me to try her color sticks! They are a creamy amazing formula that lasts a long time on your skin. The shade is true to color and never dries out your skin! I recommend it to everyone!
Johanna Y R.
Would recommend this for oily skin?
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
This product looks like it desperately needs to be in my make up bag! Have any of my other blonde influenster's tried it? Is it the perfect pop of color or is the pigmentation to pinky for us with lighter skin tones? I am on a hunt to find the perfect peachy pink that isn't to harsh or distracting!
Rachael L.
I've been looking for a cream type blush and i was wondering if anyone had issues with break outs? Also is this a good blush that is good for combo skin? i don't want something that's greasy looking or too dry. thanks!
Jill W.
Amherst, MA
How do you guys like these? Is pigmentation good and are they good for oily skin?
Fatema M.
Markham, ON
Do you think this would work well with oily/combination skin as well?