Mayra D.
Review for: Other more...
This has been in my purse the entire summer. I'm a sucker for a multitasking product and so much more when it actually delivers. I have a small one I got from an order from QVC in the color rosey. Shade is beautiful. Gives my lips a bit of color that is not over the top but definitely there. It is so super moisturizing. I love the way It makes my lips feel. Leaves them super soft. I don't love to put a bit on my cheeks when I'm in a hurry or when I'm feeling "washed out". I have to say that so far, Josie's lip products have been a winner for me. They have all been so moisturizing.