Josie Maran Argan Color Stick

by Josie Maran

Easy, effortless color for lips and cheeks for a natural, rosy glow. Formulated with Apricot and Mango Seed Butter for an ultra smooth, skin perfecting texture plus lemon tea tree oil and menthol to refresh and purify.

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Beeswax**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Butter**, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)**, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil**, Leptospermum Petersonii**, (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil**, Menthol**, Tocopherol**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Hexylene Glycol** May Also Contain: Mica (CI 77019)**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Carmine (CI 75470)**, Blue # 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate**, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate** (*Organic

**Natural)

*Certified Organic Ingredient**Natural Ingredient

Curious to know if this product stands up to the reviews. I’m 56 and I’m trying to be very minimalistic with my makeup routine. I’m hypersensitive and refuse to use any products with added fragrances. Thoughts?
How do you guys like these? Is pigmentation good and are they good for oily skin?
Do you think this would work well with oily/combination skin as well?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Color Stick!
Product Highlights
dreamy pink is a lovely color. this product is perfect for dry skin. it blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. perfect for " i just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. i gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and i did not expect that. here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.<br>in 7 reviews
2 months agoWestlake, OH
Review for: Pink Picnic
I keep my makeup bag streamlined and curated, but this product passed the test! I love a good multitasker, and the Color Stick achieves that and more. The color goes on bright, but blends into a natural flush. I am fair-skinned, so it is difficult to find flattering blush colors that don't look unnatural or wash me out. The stick can be blended more or less for just the right amount of color, depending on your skin tone. Plus, it's made with clean, natural ingredients -- which I am all about!
4 months ago
First off I love the packaging. Next, it is a smooth creamy formula that glides on to my combination skin effortlessly. You can certainly build up this blush if you'd like, but I love that light blush look where it seems like just enough. I just love Josie Maran products.
8 months agoIndependence, KY
Review for: Destiny, Pink Picnic
I love these so freaking much! I wear these almost every day with my natural makeup! It not only keeps my skin nice and hydrated, but the color can be worn anywhere! These are a definite must have!
9 months agoHitchins, KY
Super creamy and blendable. Super easy to apply. Doesnt settle in lines and wrinkles great quality for us over 30 lol. Love that I can use it on my eyes cheeks and lips and its dewy but not greasy. 2 thumbs up from me
5 months agoManteca
I have been using the color stick for approx. 5 years on my cheeks.  I find using the color stick make your face look moist and fresh and adds the perfect amount of color. I have a medium tan complexion. Yes I recommend this product. My favorite is Glow.
2 years ago
Josie Maran Argan Color Stick uploaded by Mayra D.
This has been in my purse the entire summer. I'm a sucker for a multitasking product and so much more when it actually delivers. I have a small one I got from an order from QVC in the color rosey. Shade is beautiful. Gives my lips a bit of color that is not over the top but definitely there. It is so super moisturizing. I love the way It makes my lips feel. Leaves them super soft. I don't love to put a bit on my cheeks when I'm in a hurry or when I'm feeling "washed out". I have to say that so far, Josie's lip products have been a winner for me. They have all been so moisturizing.
3 years agoFlint, MI
I have been using Josie Maran products for over two years now... they are fantastic! This stick can be used for blush or lip product The only con is the shelf life. I noticed when I had them over 8 months I had a residue that formed at the top, that is something to watch out for if you do not use your products up fast. Other than that the stick performed great. I do recommend checking out her body butters if you haven't already!
2 years agoSpring, TX
Ok ladies listen up! I just purchased the clear stick. Serums are now the go to in anti aging. So we are not getting enough moisture. At night or even in the morning after I use my vitamin C serum I put this over it. Keep in mind how much pressure you use so it's not thick. It's matte so my makeup goes over it well. What it does is lock in the serums plus with the added benefit of moisturizer without using an oil. If you are into dermarolling then you definitely need this. Again after you roll and add your serums put this on to lock in your product and it helps with the healing time. It's cheap considering how much product you get. You can use it anywhere you need moisture. So if you travel it's excellent for your carry on.
3 years ago
Josie Maran Cosmetics has been my go to brand for Argan Oil for a long time now so it was natural for me to try her color sticks! They are a creamy amazing formula that lasts a long time on your skin. The shade is true to color and never dries out your skin! I recommend it to everyone!
a year agoMyrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Pink Picnic
This is a great product.  I use it more for my cheeks than lips.  It gives you just a hint of blush shade that looks very natural and is perfect for when I don't want to look like I have a lot of makeup on.  It feels so good on my skin and I love that it contains Josie's Argan oil.  It does tend to fade over the day, so I do make sure that I use a setting spray after applying it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...