BY JOSIE MARAN

A deep cleansing treatment for face including a rich creamy oil formula and a double-sided cleansing cloth for purifying and detoxifying skin. Purify and exfoliate skin with this gentle cleansing system. The innovative creamy oil cleanser contains argan oil to hydrate and nourish while dissolving impurities. The double-sided cleansing cloth includes a muslin side to lightly exfoliate skin, and a soft microfiber side to remove all traces of makeup, dirt, and dead skin. Innovative creamy oil cleanser starts out as a cream and melts into an oil, detoxifying and dissolving skin impurities. Gentle and suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive ones, the treatment safely opens and decongests pores for clean, beautiful skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - PhthalatesSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does this cleanse and remove makeup well? Any irritation to sensi...2 Answers
Natalie A.
montrose california
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite treatment because it consists of tiny beads and gently exfoliates. My mom bought it for me from qvc I believe and I've been in love ever since. I would definitely buy it again
Lupe D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this wood repurchase over and over high-quality easy on my gentle skin excellent product I bought this on their website and will continue to buy love the cloth and that it came with
Courtney W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best cleansing treatment I have ever tried!!! I’m never disappointed with Josie Maran products and I don’t think I ever will be, all of her products are amazing and so worth the money!
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this stuff takes off all of your makeup without any issues! The cloth is a very important step in the routine and it feels like it's scrubbing away everything. It will take off even your stubborn mascara. Be careful not to overuse this product because it's very moisturizing.
Kaitlyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing holding this product back from getting 5* is that the towel that is provided doesn't last as long as the product, but other then that this stuff is a dream it leaves my face clean and like a baby's bottom. The smell also is amazing!....
Marybel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cloths are the best! I mean yeah I love the cleanser but it's the cloth with the cleanser that leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, & like I literally took the day off!
Kristina Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unbelievable! This is the best product that own so far. I use it every time I'm about to use makeup and it is just unbelievable what it does. I will forever use this product!
Brandy G.
This stuff smells amazing! It removes makeup, even eye makeup, and doesn't burn my eyes or irritate my skin at all! I love this stuff. I purchased this at Sephora and it has lasted me forever. To be honest, I don't love other Josie Maran products because I don't love the smells of them. This product has an amazing smell and also works great. Highly recommend this and love the nice wash clothe that comes with it!
Beth G.
Allentown, NJ
This is the best cleanser to remove even the hardest to get off makeup. Just a small dab will work for your whole face and will keep your skin super hydrated after you wipe it off.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have never came across something that cleans my face and yet it leaves it so smooth! Her products are the best!
Vinosha S.
Does this cleanse and remove makeup well? Any irritation to sensitive skin?