BY JOSIE MARAN

Soothing cleanser infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil hydrates and nourishes while dissolving impurities and detoxifying skin. Gently opens and decongests pores. Includes double-sided cleansing cloth with a muslin side to lightly exfoliate skin, and a soft, microfiber side to remove all traces of makeup, dirt, & dead skin.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Beeswax**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• Does this cleanse and remove makeup well? Any irritation ...2 Answers
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Treatment
  • "Wow, this stuff takes off all of your makeup without any issues! The cloth is a very important step in the routine and it feels like it's scrubbing away everything. It will take off even your stubborn mascara. Be careful not to overuse this product because it's very moisturizing. " in 4 reviews
Alejandra R.
Houston , TX
Absolutely the worst cleanser I have ever used. The product applies thick and greasy, doesn't remove makeup at all. Not only is it bad but it's expensive as hell!! They're so many better cleansing balms and oils out there. Definitely try a sample first.
Courtney W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The best cleansing treatment I have ever tried!!! I’m never disappointed with Josie Maran products and I don’t think I ever will be, all of her products are amazing and so worth the money!
Paige B.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells like chocolate! I actually got this product for free so I can't comment on the price, but it leaves your skin feeling super smooth and cleansed. Very gentle
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
This is 1 of my many faves by Jose Maran. This product is absolutely amazing!!!! The product goes on so smooth. When you take it off with the cloth that comes with the product, it leaves your skin feeling so amazingly soft and refreshed. I will def be buying more of this product when i run out.
Cristhiane M.
I love this cleansing balm.. its so good at taking off all of your makeup, especially mascara! Its super gently and easy to use. especially with the cloth it comes with. Helps to make sure you take it all off and it even exfoliates gently. I would highly recommend this balm to anyone wanting to make sure their skin is clean and nourished at the same time!
Virginia T.
My skin is intensely dry. I can't use normal makeup remover wipes because it drys out my skin instantly and no matter what lotion I put on afterwards, it doesn't work. But if I use this oil treatment to take off my makeup, it doesn't dry! This treatment takes off my makeup and it also moisterizes my skin! Def recommend
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
This feels very luxurious and spa-like. It smells fantastic and is moisturizing and the texture is really good. I love the cloth as well but it's a pain to have to wash it all of the time I wish there could be disposable ones! I got this from QVC and would consider buying again depending on the price.
Jess S.
Got a sample size of this product in my sephora play box one month and thought it was wonderful. I had to run right into sephora and get more! I recommend for anyone with dry skin, since that's what I have and know it works well. I assume other types can use it as well because it's not a greasy, oily formula.
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite favorite favorite!!!!! This really cleanses your face!! Always wash my face in the shower at the end of the day and this is my go to face cleanser. With the help of the small cloth, it really get everything off the surface of your face as well as below the surface! LOVE!!
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
Vinosha S.
Does this cleanse and remove makeup well? Any irritation to sensitive skin?