Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Lynelle N.
Anaheim, CA
This oil removed my makeup so easily. I use this right before i wash my face. Definitely recommend!
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
I purchased this and used a couple times and got lash extensions so didn’t want to use the oil on my face. Fast forward a year and my eyelashes are off I decided to try this again! I’m really happy I did not return this— for the winter this has been amazing for me. It melts the makeup off my face and keeps my skin hydrating without feeling greasy. Great product — I took one star off for price as I feel there are other facial cleansing oils that work great for less money.
Leigha M.
Mississauga, ON
My favourite face wash. Feels light and like it isn't doing anything, but since using it I rarely ever break out. Amazing for sensitive skin and really cleanses even though it feels so light. The only cleanser I'll use!
Helen H.
Edmonton, AB
I love using face oils. But I don't like using them as cleaners. This product is fine for removing makeup but I always feel like I have to wash my face again after using this cleanser. I don't like having to wash my face twice in one night. It's way too much work and not worth the effort.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I stole this from my mom to try and I wasn't fond of this. I have oily skin so adding oil didn't counteract my oiliness but added to it. If you have oily skin I would skip this product.
america c.
Don't like is very oily, i feel my skin shimmer and oily, not fast absorby so hard to clean becouse its very oily i need a special soap to clean before
Celine M.
Love love love. This is so perfect and so insanely good for your skin! I was honestly amazed at how skin friendly it was.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in