Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Evan S.
The best makeup removing product out there.   Especially for dark eye liner and waterproof mascara.  Does not dry out or irritate my eye area.
Lenia L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great cleansing oil! I have dry skin and it is moisturizing yet completely washes off leaving the skin soft with no oily residue.
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
Definitely too heavy for my skin, but the scent was very nice, subtle. Did not break me out, but with continued use it would have.
Barbara N.
A little bit difficult to remove some of the stubborn water proof makeup and sometimes you find you have to use a lot of product
Johanna N.
Medley, FL
I really like this oil, I use for take off my eye makeup or remove the long lasting lipstick and it works pretty well.
Lacee K.
Jonesville , LA
Love this cleansing oil. It leaves my face so fresh and clean and hydrated! Definitely a must in my skin care routine!
Indie L.
Great cleansing oil.
Feels
Like it lift up all dirts from make up i applied all day.
Keep skin soft and clean.
Kirsten V.
I love the smell of this product! The oil wipe my makeup off right away. It was easy to apply and use daily.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
This is an awesome cleansing oil for taking off your make up. It removes my eye make up with no irritation.
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
The only thing I use when cleaning my face it feels great makes my skin feel great my favorite cleanser
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in