Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Stefanie M.
Layton, UT
This is some extremely good cleansing oil. It melts your makeup off your face instantly and leaves you feeling hydrated and very clean. There's no need to use a moisturizer after using this. Double duty.
Sam L.
This product was amazing on my skin! It helped to clean off any of the dirt or grossness from the day. It was so easy to use and i really saw a difference in my skin after only a couple of days. I bought this product from Ulta near me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hannah K.
Van Nuys, CA
This is the only cleansing oil I've used that doesn't make me break out. A little bit goes a long way and it smells like citrus!! I have fairly sensitive skin so I think it will work on most skin types.
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
The Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil was just ok to me, it didnt seem to remove all my makeup, and thats with just a regular mascara, not waterproof. I did like the warming sensation it gave off but I wouldn't continue to use it just for that.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
I can only use this in the winter when I need more moisture since this would be way too greasy and oily to use during the summer months. It's hard to use since it's so liquidy and doesn't lather.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
I've tried my best at using this but i shaved had much success. I don't think its the product, I've followed the instructions but it doesn't seem to work out.
Jennifer O.
Does a great job  in getting rid of eye makeup.in like to use my sonic cleaner to give the full of effect of the product. Its gentle on skin aND makes it soft
Mallorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
Honestly an amazing cleansing oil. Removes all makeup seamlessly and doesn't leave skin feeling oily. The smell is alright in my opinion but that's personal
Kennedy B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I didnt care for this at all. There's no slip to it, it hardly moves around on the skin. I felt like I needed half the bottle for one application.
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wanted to love this cleansing oil but it just doesn't seem to take my makeup off well enough. I would definitely recommend others above this one.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in