Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Cheyenne S.
I really did not enjoy this like my other cleansers. It didn't really "foam" like my others so I wasn't really sure if it was working or not. It also made my skin feel really oily afterwards. I'm glad I got it as a Sephora reward and not paid for it.
Mini M.
It has a nice, citrus smell and works pretty well on removing my makeup. I do use a regular cleanser afterwards to remove the oil residue. It's gentle on the skin, but I probably wouldn't buy it again just because I have other products I can use.
Bri S.
Lisbon falls, ME
My first oil cleanser ever. It takes getting used to but nothing makes my skin feel as clean without the "squeaky clean " feeling (ie it's not stripping your skin of it's natural oils. It melts and removes makeup so easily . Highly recommended.
Naz P.
This was part of a gift I received and I used it as my travel cleanser. It was a bit too oily for my t-zone. I will say it was fine for the areas around my face but not the center. I probably wouldn't purchase on my own.
Elaina D.
Maybe I'm just not cut out for oil cleansing, or maybe I just wear too much make up, because I really wasn't able to remove all of my makeup with this cleanser. I have used it in my skin care regimen as a second cleanser but after I have removed all my makeup with a micellar water and cleansing brush.
Michelle M.
I love Josie Maran products! I use the cleansing oil in place of lotion when I'm short on time. I use it after my regular body wash then lightly rinse it off. I have used other brands which are slightly more hydrating which is why I only gave it 4 stars.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
I really liked this for awhile although the price smell and results were all good. The oil would hang around my eyes and was ineffective on eye makeup. I purchased mine at Sephora and while I would purchase it again I would recommend sampling it first.
Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
I don’t like this product at all. But I don’t like any oils on my face so it’s really a personal preference. It does the job right, gets rid of makeup and cleans well but I just hate the oily feeling on my face.
Nikki W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I've become such a fan of oil cleansers and have recently picked up the habit of double cleansing. Using an oil cleanser, particularly this brands, really helps dig deep into the pores and ensure a thorough wash
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
Ewwww...clean your face with oil? Really? No way! Yes, way! It not only removes your makeup effectively but also leaves your skin silky smooth and hydrated. Not greasy! Really! Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in