Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this product, I got it in a pack with the argan oil and together they are amazing. This is so smooth and takes off all my makeup I love it. I will use a Neutrogena wipe to wipe the first layer away then I use this product to get the rest and then I cleanse my skin with whatever cleanser I'm going to use. It works amazing, this whole line is amazing.
Abbey E.
This is a good product. You don't need much to do the job. I like using this only about twice a week. I feel like if I use it everyday, I can feel a residue left on my face. You have to make sure don't use too much. Overall it is a very nice product, you just have to be careful with it. :)
Rachel H.
After a long day at work, this product remove all the grime off and leaves your face feeling smooth and moisturized. I have oily skin so initially when I thought "oil" I was terrified, but after one use my face felt so clean and soft I couldn't help but fall in love with this product
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. Was a little skeptical at first because I was worried that putting oil on my skin would cause it to break out or be oily but it didn't. My skin felt smooth and clean. Make sure to put the oil on your face before getting wet for it to be most affective.
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
Surprisingly this stuff works pretty well. I was hesitant in trying an oil to wash my face but it did the job. Josie's products are revolutionary but again - not something I can use every day. The oil definitely starts to build up in my pores. So use this sparingly.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I adore this cleansing oil. It makes my skin hydrated and so soft. I have acne problems, but this has kept any breakouts at bay. It's so easy to use, but you MUST add water so it will melt into your skin. This cleanser is not meant to be used without water. I love it.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This was the first cleansing oil I tried. I purchased the travel size from Sephora because I wasn't sure if it was for me or not. It took me awhile to get use to. It's pretty thick. But its a great cleanser. Removes makeup well and makes your skin soft & smooth.
Irma C.
I had high hopes for this cleanser. It says that it melts away make up and dirt but it really doesn't. And afterwards it leaves my skin feeling dry despite being an oil. Won't be buying it again.
Latoya M.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is supposed to be used as a cleanser, but I absolutely LOVE it as a makeup remover. I gets EVERYTHING off, including waterproof mascara and matte lipsticks. To be fair, I also like it as a cleanser, but prefer it more as a makeup remover.
Cheyenne S.
I really did not enjoy this like my other cleansers. It didn't really "foam" like my others so I wasn't really sure if it was working or not. It also made my skin feel really oily afterwards. I'm glad I got it as a Sephora reward and not paid for it.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in