Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Ariel A.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ru...1 Answers
San Diego, CA
I really wanted to like this cleansing oil, but to this day i still prefer boscia's. Considering i dont just use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup, then this does its job because i then wash my face with a cleanser always. However, i am not a fan of this one. It feels too thick and sticky on my palms and face as im trying to distribute it all over my face, and when i wash it off with warm/hot water i still feel a thick oily residue on my face. I mean it does an alright job removing my makeup. Also, taste is really horrible. Ive gotten it in my mouth on accudent a few times and its pretty bad, not that anyone would be eating this, but still it happens haha! Also i do not know if its just me but every time i use an oil i like to spread it on my hands first or lightly on my face and i have noticed that this oil gets really warm really quickly when i contact with my hands or face and sometimes its an unpleasantly warm sensation while im trying to spread this on my face. Other oils dont heat up like this on me. I wouldnt buy this one again
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Not good for my skin. I know a lot of people are raving about cleansing oil so I gave it a try. I bought the set from Sephora. The smell is not good and i don't feel clean and it does break me out. I dont like the feeling after using this product. I use a cleansing brush for this but its just nah for me. And the packaging is not travel friendly. I had to look for a scotch tape because its leaking.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I got this oil originally as a sample when my hubby bought me a clarisonic. I used it with the clarisonic and my skin LOVED it. It makes ur skin fee so clean and hydrated, it actually feels better than when i go get a professional facial. I cant say enough positive about this oil, it is truly amazing. I have problematic skin (oily/acne prone) as a reference.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this product, I got it in a pack with the argan oil and together they are amazing. This is so smooth and takes off all my makeup I love it. I will use a Neutrogena wipe to wipe the first layer away then I use this product to get the rest and then I cleanse my skin with whatever cleanser I'm going to use. It works amazing, this whole line is amazing.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
This is a good product. You don't need much to do the job. I like using this only about twice a week. I feel like if I use it everyday, I can feel a residue left on my face. You have to make sure don't use too much. Overall it is a very nice product, you just have to be careful with it. :)
Toni J.
Toni J.
One of the first oil makeup removers. I tried this a while ago and fell in love with the concept and the product. I'm always trying to find and easy fast and more efficient way of getting all the makeup oil and dirt off of my face and this worked very well and smelled great.
Mary Ann S.
Mary Ann S.
I adore this cleansing oil. It makes my skin hydrated and so soft. I have acne problems, but this has kept any breakouts at bay. It's so easy to use, but you MUST add water so it will melt into your skin. This cleanser is not meant to be used without water. I love it.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This was the first cleansing oil I tried. I purchased the travel size from Sephora because I wasn't sure if it was for me or not. It took me awhile to get use to. It's pretty thick. But its a great cleanser. Removes makeup well and makes your skin soft & smooth.
Mini M.
Mini M.
It has a nice, citrus smell and works pretty well on removing my makeup. I do use a regular cleanser afterwards to remove the oil residue. It's gentle on the skin, but I probably wouldn't buy it again just because I have other products I can use.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
I really did not enjoy this like my other cleansers. It didn't really "foam" like my others so I wasn't really sure if it was working or not. It also made my skin feel really oily afterwards. I'm glad I got it as a Sephora reward and not paid for it.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in