Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Cheryl M.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Irma C.Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9 oz uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This effective, multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew the complexion, leaving it healthy-looking and refreshed. Ideal for all skin types, the non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum. see more...

• Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to ...1 Answers
Laura M.
Charleston
I use this most every day. Unlike the argan oil which feels too heavy, this is a really nice cleanser. It leaves my face with enough oil to not overproduce and cause me to break out. In between using the PTR blemish buffing wash, this is what I will use. The smell is nice. The size of the bottle is nice. I think I got this as part of a kit with the argan oil and the sunscreen oil from my Sephora inside JCPenney. I do not have acne/pimples like I used to from using this product.
Gwendolyn P.
Castroville, TX
Got a sample of this when I ordered a fragrance from Sephora a little over a year ago and really liked it even though I rarely use any oil products on my face. It worked really well and left my face feeling very clean and fresh and not oily at all like I was afraid it would. I would definitely recommend trying this product.
Chandrea O.
This is my favorite cleansing oil of all time. I have tried other brands but I feel that this one gets my face really clean. It really gets all of my makeup out and not only that, it leaves my skin nice, soft and glowy.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Feels thin when you first start to use but thickens as you apply. Starts to turn into a milky paste when you add water. I bought as a set from Sephora. It was my first use of this product. It’s very gentle on the skin. I would absolutely buy again.
Sharla S.
Orange, CA
I got this in a Christmas package and it works great but coconut oil also works good too. This has a good smell, melts Makeup off, I would buy again if it was cheaper/on sale. I bought it at Sephora after Christmas.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I really wanted to like this cleansing oil, but to this day i still prefer boscia's. Considering i dont just use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup, then this does its job because i then wash my face with a cleanser always. However, i am not a fan of this one. It feels too thick and sticky on my palms and face as im trying to distribute it all over my face, and when i wash it off with warm/hot water i still feel a thick oily residue on my face. I mean it does an alright job removing my makeup. Also, taste is really horrible. Ive gotten it in my mouth on accudent a few times and its pretty bad, not that anyone would be eating this, but still it happens haha! Also i do not know if its just me but every time i use an oil i like to spread it on my hands first or lightly on my face and i have noticed that this oil gets really warm really quickly when i contact with my hands or face and sometimes its an unpleasantly warm sensation while im trying to spread this on my face. Other oils dont heat up like this on me. I wouldnt buy this one again
Van Averie S.
Not good for my skin. I know a lot of people are raving about cleansing oil so I gave it a try. I bought the set from Sephora. The smell is not good and i don't feel clean and it does break me out. I dont like the feeling after using this product. I use a cleansing brush for this but its just nah for me. And the packaging is not travel friendly. I had to look for a scotch tape because its leaking.
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo, CA
I received this product to test from sephora and was very confused as to how it worked. Do I use water? Do I not use water? Does it create suds? The questions went on and on I however did not figure out how to use it aside from applying some on a tissue and washing off my water proof mascara. It did its job but being prone to breakouts I was very scared to use this on my whole face. If your not prone to break outs I recommend giving this product a try as I have heard great things about it from other users.
Toni J.
One of the first oil makeup removers. I tried this a while ago and fell in love with the concept and the product. I'm always trying to find and easy fast and more efficient way of getting all the makeup oil and dirt off of my face and this worked very well and smelled great.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This is an excellent cleansing oil, great for taking off makeup and also as a daily cleanser. I have combination skin and it keeps my skin in balance. In the morning I use it as my cleanser then follow with my regular routine. In the evening I'll use it as a makeup remover and as the first step in a double-cleaning routine (followed by a gel cleanser to remove any last residue).
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does this heat up very easily on your palms when youre trying to rub it in? Ive tried other cleansing oils and none have done that but this sometimes gets really warm on my face when i begin to rub it in