BY JOSIE MARAN

A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil. This multitasking cleanser removes makeup and skin impurities while providing deep hydration. Almond, safflower seed, and grape seed oils cleanse the skin's surface and renew every layer of the skin. The non-greasy texture leaves skin feeling moisturized, never tight or dry. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is ideal for all skin types. An effective natural cleanser, argan oil restores the skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this organically grown ingredient is known to prevent skin dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and excess production of sebum.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Has anyone else had any issues with the bottle/pump leaking? It h...4 Answers
  • I bought this yesterday but I don't think I totally love it--did ...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the clean... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
  • "I had never used a cleansing oil before so I had to get used to how thick it was." in 1 review
  • "In my mind that defeats the purpose, but this oil takes away the makeup without drying out my skin and stripping it of its natural oils and softness." in 1 review
  • "I have oily combination skin and the reason I love this so much is because when you put an oil on your face, your skin naturally doesn't produce anymore oils." in 1 review
  • "This product is great for people with oily or acne prone skin." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product and I must say it is already doing an amazing job on my skin." in 1 review
Brandi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
 I absolutely hated this product. I was suggested to buy this from a Sephora employee for my dry skin and because I love cleansing oil‘s. This one is so sticky. It says to apply on dry skin and then add water but it actually hurt to spread this around my face. It never took all my make up off in one sitting and even when I wasn’t wearing make up I felt like it did not get anything off. I hated  The smell of this product as well. I would not recommend this product to anybody unless you have extremely oily skin where this cleanser with just glide right on
Rachael M.
North Salem
I’ve had this for a couple months now and I can honestly say it’s my new favorite thing! I told the lady at Sephora I was looking for a good value facial cleanser that was gentle and effective, and she immediately led me to this. I had never used an oil cleanser before, but I been a huge fan of Josie Maran’s line of products for awhile! And this was such a good find and a great deal, I had no idea she even made cleaners! I will definitely rebuy.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I use this cleansing oil in conjunction with the Josie Marian Argan Oil. It was recommended to me by a Sephora employee. My first bottle of cleanser is almost empty and my skin feels softer and more hydrated. It removes every trace of makeup. Also, it works well with my Clarisonic Mia 2. I think the price point of $32 is fair considering how long a bottle lasts. I will definitely repurchase this cleansing oil. Josie Maran Argan OilCLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Emily G.
This is the first and only oil cleanser I've ever used. I wanted something light that would take off my makeup and pre cleanse my face before my main face wash. Over all the directions were easy to use, the smell was soft, it's very generous, it great for sentive skin, and it did a great job taking off my makeup. I did not like how sticky the product is and how my face always still felt sticky after I used it. However I did continue using it after about two months and only stop when my face started breaking out (due to foundation not this product) and my dermatologist gave me a recommended list of products. Overall a great product for anyone with sentive skin who wants an oil cleanser. As long as you don't mind the sticky.
Ashton C.
Augusta
This has been my favorite facial cleanser to date!!! Before this I would always have to wash my face then put on a facial lotion because the cleanser would strip my skin of its nutrients. This cleanser is literally the opposite!!! You massage it onto your skin and rinse it off and it’s already so soft and smooth, there’s no need for moisturizer! Worth every penny!
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
If you have dry skin like I do this is a miracle product in the wintertime. It really helps keep my face from feeling dry like other moisturizers and my face feels clean, refreshed and glowy. Only issue is the price - there are great dupes out there to save a few bucks.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
Let's talk! This oil is lovely. Feels light weight but effective on the skin (great if your nervous about using an oil). I wear a full face of makeup about 5 days a week and start with a makeup wipe follow with this and cleanse. This breaks down so much of the leftover product and conditions my skin and LASHES. It also helped me a little bit with my redness, overtime. People say its a little thick in texture which is why you need to wet your face a tad before applying and massaging in but then its wonderful.
Laura M.
Charleston
I use this most every day. Unlike the argan oil which feels too heavy, this is a really nice cleanser. It leaves my face with enough oil to not overproduce and cause me to break out. In between using the PTR blemish buffing wash, this is what I will use. The smell is nice. The size of the bottle is nice. I think I got this as part of a kit with the argan oil and the sunscreen oil from my Sephora inside JCPenney. I do not have acne/pimples like I used to from using this product.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil is an interesting product. I tend to have dry feeling skin that is also oily at times and sometimes get breakouts. This cleanser has a nice barely there scent and the bottle is clean and nice looking. Also a large size for a cleanser. This stuff leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated but not oily despite it being an oil cleanser.
Chandler B.
i was astatic to try this product as it seemed great for dry skin, but after 3 days of use, i got bad whitehead bumps along the side of my face (between cheek and browbone). once i stopped, they went away. i’ve only ever broken out by a product once before, so this was very very surprising. really sad cause it did seem very hydrating and got makeup off fast and easy
Lisa F.
Does this make your skin dry?
Melody S.
I bought this yesterday but I don't think I totally love it--did anyone have to get used to using this?
Carly W.
Has anyone else had any issues with the bottle/pump leaking? It has happened twice for me and the first time I thought I could a defective pump, but a second bottle appears to be leaking again.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Is this a thicker oil? Do you need to use another cleanser after using the oil?
Darian A.
I wanna try this. Any feedback?