MakeupFace MakeupBronzerJosie Maran
Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector Golden Bronze

Josie Maran Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector Golden Bronze

An Argan oil-infused bronzer that minimizes the appearance of sun damage and imparts a radiant glow. Reverse the appearance of sun damage while imparting a natural sunkissed glow with Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector. The Argan oil-infused powder contains vitamin C and bearberry extract to brighten skin and help correct uneven skintone. Natural SPF protects from future sun damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product does not contain hydroquinone. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector Golden Bronze!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Josie Maran argan brightening bronzed works fantastic.a very beautiful color and gives you the sun kiss glow.made with high quality ingredients.This is a .must.
Nicole T.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love bronzer! It’s such a great shade to make you look naturally bronze with a little bit of a red undertone. It has just the tiniest bit of shimmer, but it’s not glittery by any means. It’s super easy to blend and really long lasting!! I didn’t see a difference with sun spots, but an amazing bronzer!
Elizabeth W.
Holyrood, Newfoundland
Found this bronzer AWESOME! Best bronzer I have used- In the summer months it is just right. A little heavy for me in the winter but I would recommend to anyone. LOVED it!
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
This product is my favorite bronzer that I own and I own a lot of high end bronzers. This product is the perfect color for me not to cool and not to warm and I feel like it make my skin look naturally bronze. It has a little bit of shimmers in it but it doesn't look glittery of anything like that. The only down side of this product is that the powder is VERY powdery like crazy! But I think if you tap of the product you'll this can use this bronzer.

Looking for your answer?