Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum

by Josie Maran

A stabilized vitamin C serum that visibly evens tone, reduces the look of dark spots, and brightens dull skin. Skin Type: Normal and Dry Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dryness, and Dark Spots Formulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Stabilized Vitamin C: Absorbs to increase radiance and glow. - Rice Bran, Marshmallow Root, and Licorice Root: Boost luminosity. - 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

Does this product help with scaring? I suffer from adult acne and have scaring and am looking for a product to help with that.
Is this product worth the price? Did it work for you and did it cause irritation to anyone ?
Has anyone tried both this  [product:josie-maran-argan-bright-skin-vitamin-c-serum-085-oz-25-ml] and the  The Ordinary. Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% ? If so, which did you prefer and why?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Audrey R.
I’ve been using the Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum for a couple of weeks now and have been happy with the results. My skin is combination, with oiliness in the T-zone and normal/dry on the cheeks. I’ve been using this in the morning after cleansing and toning, followed by a hyaluronic acid moisturizer and Supergoop matte sunscreen. I apply it by putting 1 drop with the applicator to each cheek and forehead, then gently patting it into my skin evenly on my entire face. It is oily-ish on application, but it absorbs after several minutes and since I follow it with a matte sunscreen, helps cut down on some of the shininess. I’d say that the shininess doesn’t look oily, but more like fresh and glowing. My skin does redden slightly after applying, but quickly fades with no irritation. I have a slight dark spot below one eye that seems to have faded quite a bit and a couple random light spots on my nose that I’m hoping will lighten over more time. I have used a Vit C serum from other brands for a while (The Ordinary and Lumene) and this one feels the most luxurious of them all. I received this product as a free sample, but my opinions are my own.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum uploaded by J. M.
I have been using the Josie Maran Aegean Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum for several days now. I have extremely sensitive skin which is dry to normal. I have tried many high end vitamin C day serums and the Josie Marin is the only one that leaves my skin feeling nourished and plumped. Usually I feel very tight and dry with most vitamin C serums and it was a pleasant surprise to have a luxurious soft finish. I would wash my face, tone, apply the serum to my face and neck. Let it set in for a minute then moisturize. There is a very strong herbal smell at first and I’m sensitive to scents but it disappeared in less than a minute so the scent was a non issue. I would recommend this serum and especially those with sensitive skin as I have had no negative reaction to this serum.
Dry / Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Villa Rica, GA
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jessica C.
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jessica C.
I was completely blown away by this serum. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. There are both good and bad things about this product and the good definitely outweighs the bad. The bad things are as follows: It’s pricey. It has a smell, it reminds me of cooking oil. It also feels more like an oil than a serum. It feels greasy on my skin at first and takes a while to soak in. With that being said, it’s well worth the price. The smell doesn’t bother me, it’s just noticeable. It takes a while, maybe because I have oily skin, but once this product soaks into your skin it leaves it plump, hydrated, and glowing. This serum does not irritate my skin. It does everything it claims to do. I didn’t expect it to work this well. My skin is smoother and brighter. My dark spots are lighter. I’m extremely impressed. I honestly did not expect this serum to work this well. I received it complimentary in the Josie Maran voxbox with the resurfacing serum for nighttime use. I’ve been using them both for a few days. I didn’t use my usual moisturizer, serum, and oil while testing this because I wanted to see how this would work on its own and see if I’d actually see results. As I stated I am very pleased. I saw results after the first night. I will definitely keep this product in my skincare collection and in my skincare routine. Once I run out I will purchase both the day and night serum with my own money because they do exactly what they claim to do and are worth the money. The two serums alone have done more in 4 days for my skin than everything in my collection. That’s really impressive in my opinion because I do NOT use “drugstore“ skincare products. Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C SerumJosie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Received from Influenster
I tend to have an oily skin that’s sensitive when i use new products. I was not sure if I should use this serum since it’s oil based. But I’m glad I did due to the fact that it’s a clean product. I started using it in the morning after cleaning my face with my Derma E lotion. Even though this Serum is oil based and I have oily skin, it was so easy for my skin to absorbs it. I also like the fact that id didn’t cause my skin to break out. I noticed that my skin became radiant and my black spots were noticeably reduced after a few uses. It has been helping with evening my skin tone and reducing the damage the sun has caused in the summertime. I noticed my skin has become brighter and more radiant. I have to mention that I started using this serum at the same time with the Josie Maran Resurfacing Serum. The serum does have a smell that’s not bad but not pleasant at the same time.
Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
La Vergne, TN
I've been using this serum for about a week, every morning. It will take a little more time to see results but it seems to be working well as I've had no breakouts or adverse reactions since using. I have oily skin with large pores, some dark spots and hyperpigmentation, so I'm hoping it helps these issues. I love that this serum has a very mild scent. I use about 5 drops and that's plenty for my face (one drop on both cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin), since it's oil based it spreads easily and a little goes a long way. It sinks into my skin nicely and doesn't leave an oily residue. Leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I don't have sensitive skin but it seems it would be good for those with sensitivity issues since it has clean ingredients. I will definitely finish this bottle but not sure I would pay full price for this. I'm sure it's worth it, but out of my price range. I recieved this bottle compliments of Influenster
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Los Angeles, CA
Finally! The vitamin c serum I’ve been searching for! With so many different kinds of vitamin c serums on the market, it became a bit difficult for me to pick or stick with one I really liked. I received this product complimentary for a contest, however I had to purchase another bottle as a replacement after some mail mishap gone wrong. But, I can honestly say it’s still well worth the buy and discovery. Alas, I would’ve never expected a vit c serum from Josie Maran but I’m so glad they did. Can’t wait to use more of this. Some sun spots are not noticeably fading but they’re not supposed to with an all natural product. Only time can only truly tell and I have high hopes! :) Pro Tip: I like to use this in the A.M. every other day. I use this with the Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum in the P.M.- Don’t forget to use with SPF!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Saint Paul, MN
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C SerumOh My Gosh! I was skeptical after receiving another skin brightening product, and because I have sensitive skin, I was hesitant to use it. But after using this for a few weeks, I’ve noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin! My skin has been full of problems, blotchy, red, uneven tone. It’s been healing and healing isn’t always pretty. After using this product, I could almost go out in public without makeup! Almost. So I’m going to continue using it to see how much I can improve! I don’t have a before photo, so you’ll have to take my word for it, but Josie Maran has given new life to my skin!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
Haverstraw, NY
Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jannely D.
Okay so I for sure loved the smooth skin Josie Maran serum butttttt this one takes the cake. It’s more of what my skin care routine needed. A brightening product that does it all on its own. Like most I like convenience so this light easy to use formula works for me. Just like the smooth skin serum this goes on smooth, no strong smell nor a heavy sticky feel. And as always a little goes a long way. I have been using this product since the second I received it and it just makes me feel good. Fresh skin, that just glows. Thank you Influenster !!!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Little Neck, NY
Definitely worth the price for the fact how nourishing your skin feels, and how hydrated it feels. The fact that this has no dirty ingredients, and only CLEAN ingredients, makes me heart so happy knowing that I am not feeding my skin anything atrocious. Josie Maran’s path of clean products is something everyone should follow by. The serum also went as a great base for my foundation, it didn’t make it slip and slide and I know my skin was protected from anything harsh that was going on top of the serum!! I am very happy with this product. ♥️
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Received from Influenster
Again I have no complaints with this at all! I had never tried Josie Maran before this campaign and I might just be hooked . It smells really natural and nice . It has made my skin brighter , hyperpigmentation lighter , same with my dark circles in a couple weeks of use . I love how it has a dropper for easy application. And I love that it doesn’t sit on top of the skin it really feels like it is absorbed and gives my skin a nice glow . It is a little up in price but I like it so much I might just have to buy another bottle when I’m done . I 100% recommend ❤️ Thank you Influenster
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Glasgow, NS
a month ago
summer L. • 9 days ago
I love the ordinary, and 99% of the time I pick their products. Not only bc of the value but the quality. But here I'm going to have to go with Josie. The Bright skin vitamin c works fast, is dry oil that doesnt mess with water based make up and paired with her pm lactic acid resurface has taken years off my face. I love it so much.
Boulder, CO
a month ago
Ana Carolina C. • a month ago
I only use during the day! If you use morning and night your skin is going to break ( excess of vitamin c ) already happened to me!! I recommend using during mornings