BY JOSIE MARAN

A highly effective and natural, argan oil treatment mascara that nourishes, lengthens, volumizes, lifts, and curls lashes for 24 hours. Treat your lashes to the nourishing lash-softening effect of 100 percent pure argan oil mixed with blackest-black iron mineral pigments, and infused with the lash strengthening properties of bamboo. Creamy and 91 percent natural, Argan Black Oil Mascara conditions as it coats, lengthens, volumizes, lifts, and curls, for eyes that sparkle and invite the world in. The unique formula is delivered by an innovative five-ball brush that reaches every lash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "As a model, I've worn a lot of false eyelashes, and I love how they make me feel: confident, healthy, and beautiful. By enhancing my eyes, I'm inviting other people to look me in the eye and see me for who I really am! My Argan Black Oil Mascara is a fusion of Argan Oil, bamboo, and blackest black iron mineral pigments inspired by the Ancient Egyptians, the original makeup artists! It's a healthy, good-for-you formula with serious performance that makes me feel the same way as the false lashes I've always loved: confident and open to the world in just one swipe!" Josie Maran, Brand Founder Research results: In consumer studies: - 94% saw an increase in lash length - 91% said lashes appeared conditioned - 94% said lashes appeared healthier after continued use - 82% experienced less lash loss during makeup removal see more...

• Is this a thick consistency mascara?4 Answers
  • Wondering how the staying power on this mascara is? Long lasting or...2 Answers
  • Would this mascara help in growing longer lashes because or the arg...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
Second favorite mascara in my arsenal! I always use at least two different mascaras every day. First layer is a lighter and the second is really what makes my lashes pop. Josie Maran's is a very close second to Too Faced's Better Than Sex. It lasts long and doesn't dry out or clump up. I always use travel size since I use many different mascaras, and it's a great price and lasts long. Love love love this mascara!!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I strongly dislike this mascara. I'm unsure if it curls your lashes since I always curl mine prior. The concept that it nourishes your eyelashes is amazing, assuming it works. I did not see a difference in the health or natural lengthening and strength of my eyelashes. The worst part is that it flakes everywhere! For a mid to higher end mascara, I expected it to perform better. I would not purchase this again
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm in love with this mascara. Purchased from Sephora for a reasonable price. I love how the brush is shaped, it makes the application easy and gives your lashes super length. It's a great dark black color and you can mess with it, apply more or less depending on how sleek or clumpy you like your lashes!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Provides good length and although not incredible length or volume, this is the only mascara I use because it really does condition your lashes and make them stronger and healthier. If you wear mascara every day I'd suggest this and then when you want crazy big lashes I'd use something else.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Im a juge fan of Josie Maran products, but this mascara isn't my favorite. I love having bold long lashes, but this is more on the natural looking side. Josie Maran products are very natural looking and subtle which i love most of the time. I just wish this added more length to my lashes.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I loved this mascara at first. I like volume more than length and this worked perfectly for my lashes. However, as my sample size tube began to run out it got very flakey and smudged. I would like to try again to see if I love it as much as I originally did.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I would say this mascara is okay. It definatly isn't my holy grail. I do like how dark & moisturizing it is on my lashes but it did run under my eyes a bit. I wish it was longer wearing then it was. Also it's more separating then volumizing
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
So surprised! I actually got this is one of those mascara bundles around Christmas and this was the last mascara I tried and it is so good! It's jet black, and doesn't clump. It lengthens, fans out, and creates crazy volume
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I am a mascara addict and I really enjoy this. I feel like this is a great moisturizer for my lashes while still giving them some nice length. I do find that sometimes I will have a few flakes on my face throughout the day.
Pangkou V.
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I got a sample size from Sephora.com and it was great at first, but than I realized that it smudges my under eye quite frequentky. Maybe because of my oily skin, but it wasn't too dramatic really natural looking.
jay a.
jay a.
Annandale, NJ
Is this a thick consistency mascara?
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
Wondering how the staying power on this mascara is? Long lasting or any daily smudges? Also, finding any change in lash health, growth and look after use?
hayley T.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Would this mascara help in growing longer lashes because or the argan oil? Let me know if anyone has seen a difference !
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I have tried a few mascaras high end and drug store. does this compare to any other mascaras out there? i am searching for a mascara that makes my lashes look longer. mine are pretty small
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
I heard so many great things about this mascara but is it realllyyyyy waterproof? I know the formula is gentle for eyes and lashes, but is it super long lasting? Thanks!!