BY JOSIE MARAN

Argan Black Oil Mascara treats your lashes to the nourishing lash-softening effect of 100% Pure Argan Oil mixed with blackest-black iron mineral pigments, and infused with the lash strengthening properties of bamboo—delivered in an innovative 5 ball brush that reaches every lash.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua (Water)**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Sucrose Stearate**, Propanediol**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax)**, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride**, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose**, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Cera (Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax)**, Silica**, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-21, Glycerin**, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract (Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract)**, Potassium Sorbate**. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)**

Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
The darkest black mascara that I’ve seen. Unfortunately, it smeared easily. I hated the wand shape. Not sure what the purpose was to create it that way. I wanted a more natural mascara and the Sephora rep recommended it. I like some of her other products and had high expectations. I returned it. I wouldn’t recommend it based on smearing. I don’t know of any other stores that sell it other than Sephora.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
This was my holy grail for so long.  It gives such a great dramatic lash with volume, length, and definition.  After a while, it started to irritate my eyes, and the shelf life is so short that it made the price not worth it.  It's an amazing mascara all else considered, and it didn't flake or dry my eyes out.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wow....Ive been eyeing this MASCARA for quite some time now but with all the bad luck I've had with so many mascaras over the years I just kept over looking it!!!
A few weeks ago QVC was offering a special for an exclusive 5 tube gift set for around 54$!!! The deal was to good to pass up, with these tubes running 20 + bucks each it was a steal🙌🙌🙌
I've been looking for a mascara with better ingredients as well due to an eye disease i have, this MASCARA contains 91% natural ingredients which is amazing and rare to find!! Many mascaras I've tried over the years work amazing but my eyes just can't handle some of the harsh ingredients!!
It was love at 1st use😍😍 1st off this MASCARA is super super carbon black!! One of my biggest complaints with mascara is that I don't find them dark enough, however this one blew me away with the pigment alone!!!
The performance is outstanding it curls lifts and makes my lashes super lush and full!! The brush is quite unique it's a brush with little ball shapes in the wand that completely reaches every single lash!! 2 coats and I look like I'm wearing lash extensions!!! A trick I like to do with my mascara is take my wand and wrap it around the top of my lashes like a curling iron motion, this wand is perfect for doing that as well!!
I've seen a lot of negative reviews on this MASCARA and I 100% have to disagree!! The formula lasts until I remove it, there is Zero flaking or running and the color is just AMAZING!!
Plus the bonus of such good for you ingredients!!!
If you are on the fence about trying this please take my advice and try it!! Mascara is the one makeup product I'm the most picky about!!
This mascara is magical finally I'm in love and so are my lashes!!!!
On a side note I've also noticed my lashes stay soft and conditioned unlike most mascaras out there that tend to make the lashes feel brittle and extremely dry!!🙌🙌
Courtney T.
I love this mascara. The formula is super volumizing and makes my lashes look great. Definitely a drier formula, which I prefer and it builds up very nicely. A little pricey, but still great.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I revived this mascara in a kit I ordered from QVC, I love Josie Maran argan products! This mascara is ok. But I have other mascara I like better. It's good for the lashes I have a hard time keeping mine curled with it, but I still use it!
Audrey M.
I really wanted to love this mascara but it was only ok. I have very fine lashes and they seemed to weigh my lashes down. I'd curl my lashes, put on the mascara and instantly my lashes lost the curl. However it didn't seem to get clumpy on my lashes. I did get some flaking but not as bad as some mascaras I've used.
Kelli H.
I’m not a huge fan of this. I love the Argan oil on my lashes as I feel that it’s beneficial but the mascara itself if a bit clumpy in my opinion. I wish the wand were smaller for better control of mascara application. Some of us don’t have super long lashes and it is difficult to use a mascara with a larger wand.
Morgan L.
Alma, AR
I really like this mascara, I got it from my mom. It has literally ONE bad thing about it and its that it flakes toward the end of wear, but I am also a waitress and work 8-14 hours at a time. I'll definitely buy this once I run out.
Shawn M.
   I am not in love with this mascara.  I can't recommend it based on my experience. I am not sure if I have a bad tube or oil based mascaras are just not for me and my skin type. I have combination skin by the way.  It dried out within one month of purchasing leaving little clumpy balls of mascara on my lashes. My lashes did get slightly longer but more of a natural look nothing dramatic, natural looking with teeny clumps.    It took a while to dry; much more time than any other mascara I've ever used, and I've used a lot of different mascaras over the years. When I blinked, thinking there'd been plenty of time to dry; it imprinted black on the area above my eyelid and underneath my eyes. It also flaked and smudged throughout the day. It flaked more than it smudged. I went around half the day with little powder black bits underneath my eyes.
Taylor T.
Okay, so I tried this recently & I hate to say it, but I am not a fan.  It is pretty basic.  It didn't do anything amazing for my lashes.  My lashes are straight and medium length.  I curl my lashes but this mascara still didn't help anything.  The biggest issue I had was fall out. The mascara might have been a little older but not used hardly and was not dry at all. The amount of fall out... it was RIDICULOUS.  I would look like a raccoon in just a couple of hours.  I tried it again, this time with a lash primer and it was just as bad.  I even use a setting spray.  I dont normally have a big fall out problem.  I think the fact that this mascara is more oily than normal caused this. I love the packaging, it stands out from all of my other mascaras.  Its so pretty,  I love this brand and the Argan OIl line,  but I wouldn't buy this product.
jay a.
Annandale, NJ
Is this a thick consistency mascara?
Ami N.
London
Is this mascara good?
Lindsay S.
Is this any good? Does it add length and volume?
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Would this mascara help in growing longer lashes because or the argan oil? Let me know if anyone has seen a difference !
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil, MS
I heard so many great things about this mascara but is it realllyyyyy waterproof? I know the formula is gentle for eyes and lashes, but is it super long lasting? Thanks!!

Amazon