Josie Maran Argan Balm Unscented uploaded by Elaine W.Josie Maran Argan Balm Unscented uploaded by Julie N.Josie Maran Argan Balm Unscented uploaded by Natalie W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Wherever your rough spots – calloused feet, frayed cuticles, cracked lips, or sunburn – this balm is the bomb. The healing and hydrating properties of argan oil are concentrated in solid, leak-proof form, perfect for an intense hit of moisture wherever it’s needed most and forms a protective barrier that locks in moisture and throws away the key.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Beeswax**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate**, Orange Peel Wax**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract**, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit**, Citrus Nobilis (Madarin Orange) Peel Extract**, Bassia Latifolia Seed (Mowrah) Butter**, Tocopherol.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Josie Maran Argan Balm Unscented
  • "I love this. A friend gave to me and i had to go buy one Its a staple in my skincare regimen. I have dry skin and now no one can tell" in 9 reviews
  • "Josie Maran Balm is great, I'm on my third one. It smells nice and your lips are left with a smooth surface. I use it to either just go to sleep like a hydrating lip mask or before applying lipstick. Your lips even get a little plump by doing that. I recommend you guys try it." in 4 reviews
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I have used the balm for a few years now for moisturizing my elbows, hands and feet. It has a very smooth texture and no smell. It's easier to travel with and it's not oily like some other moisturizers.
Esther L.
Crystal city
This product did not wow me it was just a regular balm I really think they need to go improve it more it was gentle but it didn't feel any less different than a chap stick but I did think it was a bit too pricey for it being a balm I would not recommend this to others
Lacey B.
I use the minis of this as my lip balm. It is so hydrating and can be used for other things as well such as on cuticles, dry patches, etc. I love that this actually sinks into the lips to heal instead of leaving them feeling even dryer 10 minutes later.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
This product smells amazing and really hydrates your skin and lips! I have very dry skin and it can be pretty sensitive and this does not burn my skin and it keeps my skin soft. Definitely recommend! Does not feel greasy at all.
Bisma R.
Love this balm! It smells like she’s butter and leaves my eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. It’s gentle and effective for sure! It’s just a bit pricey but if it’s within your budget you should definitely try it!
Lulu G.
Although it is not hyped to use on the face,I highly recommend this. I had run out of my former night cream,and since I already had this balm,I decided to use it. It will now be my night cream forever. I wake up with the smoothest,glowy complexion ever! A little goes a long way. Still using it on my body,but ladies try it on your face,it willnot disappoint!
Anne K.
I like to use this as a lip treatment, and for my nails, and elbows when they need extra hydration. This is great for winter, and extremely hot, dry days. It soaks up quickly when you use it.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This stuff is amazing! So rich and moisturizing. I use it for so many things dry hands, on my cuticles after a diy manicure on the dry spots on my knees/elbows, heels, dry lips ...the list goes on. It take a bit to absorb because it's thick (think along the lines of vaseline but all natural and free of chemicals) but will leave your skin looking and feeling amazing. The scent is nothing great, it just smells like pure argan but it goes away quickly which is nice. I keep this by my bedside and can not live without it!
Arlene
I love this product! This balm works great if you have dry lip ! It also works great on your face and is very gentle! It is however a little expensive but it is worth it ! I used it because I had dry flakey skin and this worked great I would put it on at night after I have done my facial routine and my face would look oily and shine but by the next morning my skin was not as dried. I used this product for a whole week on my face and I have never had dry skin again. This product also works great for pulling back those fly away hairs.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
If you have not yet tried Josie Maran's Argan Balm yet, you must! It is unlike any other skin care treatment I've ever used. It is healthy for your skin and it drinks it up like crazy, especially in the winter months when my skin is extra dry. Stop using petroleum based products and switch to Josie Maran's Argan oil based line of skincare. You will not be disappointed!
Allison P.
I love anything with argon, it is full of moisture and helps with my eczema related skin. Does this product tend to be greasy?
Natasha M.
What's the best use of this product? I have the argan oil body butter. Is there any reason I should buy this as well?
Layla I.
Is this balm good under makeup? does it cause breakouts?
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
Can you use this as a lip balm or is this only for your face?
Jennifer W.
What is this product good for