Josie Maran Argan Balm 4.6 oz uploaded by Natalie W.Josie Maran Argan Balm 4.6 oz uploaded by Elaine W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A multitasking balm that acts as a natural solution for dry or dehydrated skin. Infused with Argan Oil, this deeply moisturizing balm creates a barrier on the skin to seal in hydration, provide protection, and offer nourishment. The fragrance-free, petroleum-free formula leaves the skin soft and supple. Shea Butter and essential oils provide additional moisture. Apply this balm liberally over the body to instantly send relief to rough patches, dry lips, and even frizzy hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Lina C.
I have recently been on a Josie Maran binge and I bought this in the Vanilla Apricot scent.

The scent is very mild (which is great because I dislike strong smelling products) but unfortunately I do not find the scent to be the most pleasant. I am not sure why everyone seems to be raving about this product. I find it very average. It seems very oily and doesn't really sink into my skin. The tin is so cute though.

Overall, I would say this is below average for me. Not repurchase worthy.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This argan balm has an unusual texture. Feels like a solid and melts at body temperature. It is unscented, which is nice in that it doesn't interfere with fragrances. But after time, this balm starts to smell like pine. I used it on my tummy during my first pregnancy and wound up with no stretchmarks! A huge win in my book!
Natalie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm is amazing, I got the vanilla pear that smells so good. It's soaks in perfectly into your skin leaving it silky soft. One of the best product I've tried in a long time. The Josie Maran website has awesome deals, free shipping over $25 and I got a free product.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is an amazing product! I use it on all my dry skin patches and they immediately disappear. It also cleared up my sons eczema within a few days. I love the lightweight natural feel of the oil and the balm makes it easier to control the thickness of the application
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I got this as a gift and must say it works wonders on dry skin. I am almost hitting pan and would definitely buy again.
Best thing in the whole world I really love it. It is amazing I love it I love it
Michelle D.
Debary, FL
Love this stuff. So good for dry skin !! I will purchase again and again !!
Erin S.
Slidell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started with the straight argan oil from Josie, but didn't take long to add more of her products and this balm is amazing for body, face, hands, cuticles, and hair if you've got split ends.  It's a miracle product that moisturizes without leaving me greasy...I wake up so soft!
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this balm. It didn't completely overwhelm me but it didn't underwhelm me either. It is a little oily so don't use a lot. It doesn't really have a scent either, just a balm smell. I would honestly recommend trying other Josie products over this one.
Bisma R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this balm! It smells like she’s butter and leaves my eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. It’s gentle and effective for sure! It’s just a bit pricey but if it’s within your budget you should definitely try it!
Allison P.
I love anything with argon, it is full of moisture and helps with my eczema related skin. Does this product tend to be greasy?
Natasha M.
What's the best use of this product? I have the argan oil body butter. Is there any reason I should buy this as well?
Layla I.
Is this balm good under makeup? does it cause breakouts?
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
Can you use this as a lip balm or is this only for your face?
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product good for