Josie Maran Argan Balm uploaded by Elaine W.Josie Maran Argan Balm uploaded by Natalie W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A multitasking balm that acts as a natural solution for dry or dehydrated skin. Infused with Argan Oil, this deeply moisturizing balm creates a barrier on the skin to seal in hydration, provide protection, and offer nourishment. The fragrance-free, petroleum-free formula leaves the skin soft and supple. Shea Butter and essential oils provide additional moisture. Apply this balm liberally over the body to instantly send relief to rough patches, dry lips, and even frizzy hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Josie Maran Argan Balm
  • "I love this. A friend gave to me and i had to go buy one Its a staple in my skincare regimen. I have dry skin and now no one can tell" in 9 reviews
  • "Josie Maran Balm is great, I'm on my third one. It smells nice and your lips are left with a smooth surface. I use it to either just go to sleep like a hydrating lip mask or before applying lipstick. Your lips even get a little plump by doing that. I recommend you guys try it." in 4 reviews
Amanda F.
West Columbia
I have used the balm for a few years now for moisturizing my elbows, hands and feet. It has a very smooth texture and no smell. It's easier to travel with and it's not oily like some other moisturizers.
Lacey B.
I use the minis of this as my lip balm. It is so hydrating and can be used for other things as well such as on cuticles, dry patches, etc. I love that this actually sinks into the lips to heal instead of leaving them feeling even dryer 10 minutes later.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
This product smells amazing and really hydrates your skin and lips! I have very dry skin and it can be pretty sensitive and this does not burn my skin and it keeps my skin soft. Definitely recommend! Does not feel greasy at all.
Bisma R.
Love this balm! It smells like she’s butter and leaves my eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. It’s gentle and effective for sure! It’s just a bit pricey but if it’s within your budget you should definitely try it!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
OBSESSED! so my legs are always dry and ashy, all my tattoos are black and grey so sometimes they look ashier, this stuff brings them back to life! it feels great on the skin, keeps it supple. its very fuss free.
I wasnt sure about the texture at first, but after a while it grew on me, and i love it! i feel like i have an endless supply of argan oil! and if you mix it with a little bit of her body butter, you are in heaven!
I really don't like vasaline, and they were saying this is similar, and i completely disagree, it's just solid oil. body heat liquifies it and makes it really soft, you can use this for all the same things as her regular oil, so give it a try!
Arlene
I love this product! This balm works great if you have dry lip ! It also works great on your face and is very gentle! It is however a little expensive but it is worth it ! I used it because I had dry flakey skin and this worked great I would put it on at night after I have done my facial routine and my face would look oily and shine but by the next morning my skin was not as dried. I used this product for a whole week on my face and I have never had dry skin again. This product also works great for pulling back those fly away hairs.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
If you have not yet tried Josie Maran's Argan Balm yet, you must! It is unlike any other skin care treatment I've ever used. It is healthy for your skin and it drinks it up like crazy, especially in the winter months when my skin is extra dry. Stop using petroleum based products and switch to Josie Maran's Argan oil based line of skincare. You will not be disappointed!
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
Love his product i received this as a gift from a friend I love how soft my skin feels the smell is amazing I have just a little left if anyone knows where I can purchase it please let me know it's just perfect.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸Omg... I fell in love with this gorgeous product!😘😘😘 The amazing feeling. I love the bit of pearlize gooey look to it. It just makes my skin feel fabulous. Smooths finishing balm that has a perfect soft supple and non greasy feel!❤🌸
Erin S.
Slidell
I started with the straight argan oil from Josie, but didn't take long to add more of her products and this balm is amazing for body, face, hands, cuticles, and hair if you've got split ends.  It's a miracle product that moisturizes without leaving me greasy...I wake up so soft!
Allison P.
I love anything with argon, it is full of moisture and helps with my eczema related skin. Does this product tend to be greasy?
Natasha M.
What's the best use of this product? I have the argan oil body butter. Is there any reason I should buy this as well?
Layla I.
Is this balm good under makeup? does it cause breakouts?
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
Can you use this as a lip balm or is this only for your face?
Jennifer W.
What is this product good for