BY JOSIE MARAN #11 in Body Oil

A lighter version of Josie Maran's 100% pure Argan Oil with all the same hydrating, balancing, repairing, and replenishing benefits. Absorbs faster and leaves a matte finish.

Argan Oil Isostearyl Esters*

*NATURAL

• How do people with oily skin feel about Josie Maran's Lig...4 Answers
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
  • "If I could marry this product I would! Ladies are you breakout prone , sensitive , oily, dry etc. well this is for you !! This is oil is so hydrating and amazing at clearing acne (: I have cleared soooo many of my clients acne with this product and severe dryness ! No matter how sensitive you are you can use this. I could talk about it all day!! It's liquid gold ❤️❤️❤️" in 113 reviews
  • "Helped hydrate my face without making it oily. Never left a residue. Met my expectations. Very gentle on my sensitive face. Good value for what you get because it lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend to others." in 31 reviews
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
have never used a product I love as much as this one. I have sensitive skin that is dry in areas, but prone to breakouts. The idea of using an oil on my face seemed counterintuitive, since I'm concerned about breakouts, but I've never had softer skin and fewer breakouts than I have since I've used this product. I use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Light twice a day. One bottle lasts a very long time. I've had people compliment my complexion since I started using this product. I put it on in the morning straight out of the shower, and let it sink in to my skin while I get ready for my day. In about ten minutes, my skin is ready for makeup, though my skin looks great without makeup after using the oil. My sister battles with rosacea on her face, and this soothes it more than anything she's ever tried. Highly recommended for anyone, particularly anyone with sensitive skin. It never feels greasy, but will leave you with softer, clearer skin.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Josie Maran ran an awesome sale over Memorial Day so I figured it was the perfect chance to try the body oil and get a few samples.

I purchased the Argon Oil Light Body Oil in the Maui Mango scent. I like using it on my skin immediately after a shower to seal in any moisture. It’s also great on freshly shaved legs. It smells heavenly. I’ve also mixed it with a few drops of liquid highlighter and applied it to my shoulders and collar bones.

I got samples of the Classic Argon Oil, Argon Cleansing Oil, and Argon Oil Whipped Body Butter.
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been wanting go try Argan oil light for quite some time and have to say I am very pleased with this purchase! I use a couple of drops l applied over my JM whipped Argan oil face butter moisturizer, which results with soft glowing skin. This facial oil absorbs quickly and really helps my face seem and look very supple. It smells wonderful and really is a multifaceted hydrating product that you can use on your face, under-eye area, for your hair, nails, and body. Definitely, give this oil a try, I’m convinced you’ll be happy you tried it.
GlitzByDay M.
AMAZING!! I got a deluxe sample of this at sephora and have been hooked ever since.. It did an AMAZING job at helping clear up my acne/scars and less breakouts without leaving my face feeling oily/greasy. Perfect feel of hydration to a point I use it instead of moisturizer. I'm on my second bottle right now and had switched it out for Rahda RoseHip oil but i prefer Josie Maran 100%. Definitely worth the month as it will last you at least 6-8 months and a little goes a long way.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
 have sensitive/breakout prone skin, I'm prone to mild acne but also a lot of irritation. I've gone through a dozen moisturizers (at least) trying to find one that didn't leave me irritated or broken out, and this is it. The first morning I put it on my skin looked less red, my acne spots calmer, and my skin felt soothed. Great product.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This version of Josie Maran’s Argan Oil is far better for me to use personally than the full strength version. I love how super moisturizing it is, the simplicity of it also makes me love it! I love that you can use it for such a wide variety of ways, from a skin moisturizer to a cuticle oil to a frizzy hair tamer. This stuff is absolutely amazing! I’ll always repurchase this product because I just can’t be without it! And a little goes a very long way so getting the big bottle pretty much guarantees that it’s going to last for quite a while!
Kate M.
This is one of my favorite oils to use at night and I just repurchased another bottle. It really soaks into the skin and you wake up feeling moisturized and refreshed. It also makes your skin look brighter and more clear, and does not cause or irritate active breakouts. Definitely a great option if you love using face oils.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Very rich and moisturizing
I LOVE this oil for my skin. I live in an extremely dry climate and this oil does the trick to keep my skin hydrated and comfortable. I haven't noticed a decrease in my fine lines or an improvement in my skin elasticity, but I've only had it for just under 2 weeks. Also, my skin breaks out quite easily and I have had no problems when using this oil. I also love that this oil is natural and organic and that it comes with a social and ecological conscience. I will be using this product for a very long time. My only complaint is using it in my hair. I have very fine hair and I am finding that I have to be very careful with the amount of oil I use and how I distribute it through my hair.
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have NOTHING bad to say about this product! I use alot of oils but this is by far my favorite one to use. It's light enough that it doesnt leave a residue on your skin and doesn't take long at all for your skin to absorb. It's not one of those oils that just sit on top of your skin. It leaves a nice radiant glow to your skin. And you can also use this on your hair and the rest of your body. I like to use it on the ends of my hair and to add a little shine when needed. It's also nice to mix with lotions and body butters. You literally can't go wrong with this product
Kara H.
Providence, RI
I LOVE this stuff!!! I had bad eczema around my eyes this winter and this is the only product that helped. It cleared it up completely and I am so thankful for that. It’s light enough to wear under makeup and you can use it around your whole face without breaking out.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
How do people with oily skin feel about Josie Maran's Light Argan Oil?