BY JOSIE MARAN #20 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A nourishing travel-sized duo of Josie's signature 100% Pure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… Experience the best of Josie Maran cosmetics with this duo of 100% Pure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil is a multitasking moisturizer that works wonders on skin, hair, and nails. High in antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, this formula is a powerful, youth-activating hydrator that nourishes, protects, and replenishes skin. Experience the featherweight version of 100% Pure Argan Oil with Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. The proprietary Argan Oil Light process selects the lightest elements of Argan Oil to deliver quicker-absorbing yet equally powerful benefits and works perfectly under makeup giving skin a velvety, semi-matte finish. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 100% Pure Argan Oil- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 100% Pure Argan Oil Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In just 4 weeks, 100% Pure Argan Oil is clinically proven to: - Visibly reduce coarse wrinkles and fine lines - Significantly improve skin smoothness and hydration see more...

• What is the purpose of the light argan oil? Is this one thinned o...2 Answers
Hannah P.
Toledo
Just to put it out there, you can get one hundred percent pure argan oil on amazon for around $6. That cuts a huge amount of cash from this product, considering it’s the same thing. Also, I’m not sure if this product is organic or cold pressed, which I know you can get cheap ones on amazon that are. I have used this and I will say it’s amazing! But that’s just argan oil in general. Makes my face so smooth and I can see my acne reducing! It has helped my damaged hair retain moisture and I’m never using another cream moisturizer again. This is GREAT under makeup as well!
Lia A.
Worcester
Okay. So I want to love this product, I really do, but I just can't.  Maybe it's that oils aren't quite my thing yet? I bought this duo at Sephora to try, it seemed like a good value set to start getting into oils.  I definitely prefer the light oil to the regular.  I think I would love it a little more if the packaging was different, I quickly knocked over the light bottle and lost almost all of that one.  I also found that these products tended to sit on my skin and never really settle in, I never felt hydrated just greasy. I patted and patted, I tried light rubbing, I tried just waiting it out, but I was always met with the same results of it feeling like it was just sitting on top.  I hope to revisit this product in the future and maybe find a new enjoyment but for now I would not recommend.
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this oil so much! What makes it so great is that it has so many uses. I grabbed this at Sephora as one of my point redemptions because I had been looking at it for a while. The packaging is so sleek and has a dropper so it's easy to get the amount you desire. I sometimes use it on my face at night, but I always put it in my contour. I have the Anastasia cream contour kit which is sometimes too dry, thick and I just mix a drop of this in it before I apply it to my face and I've noticed such a huge difference! Josie Maran also came out with the light oil which I think is great for those with oily skin who still what their skin to be hydrated. Josie Maran gets a 10/10 for me!!
Amy K.
Redmond
Love, love, love this stuff! The milk is so soft and hydrating to my skin as well as great for my sensitive skin. The pure argan oil is my absolute favorite! The little bottle has lasted me over a year! Applying before bed to my t-zone has changed my skin from oily to normal! Truly my favorite. 😄
Lisa C.
Salt Lake City
While this argan oil is amazing, in my opinion it's not quite worth the price. I first heard about the miracles of argan oil and decided to purchase a more affordable version from a health foods store near me. The stories are true, my skin did appear smoother, softer and when I added a few drops to my foundation it did make my make-up appear dewy and fresh. I decided to give the Josie Maran brand a try and did not notice a difference between the more affordable version I had used before. A great product, I just probably won't be purchasing in the future.
Natasha L.
Arvada
I tried a sample of this from Sephora, and my intent was to use it under makeup for extra hydration. I was surprised at how well my makeup glided on from using this product, and it even made my skin look as if it was glowing from within. As for breakouts and redness, it did help a little bit, but I would personally use something else for those skin issues. However, many reviews have stated that this product helped their breakouts completely. I would definitely purchase this and continue to use it under makeup because of how good it made my skin look.
Sophia M.
These are by far my favorite oils ever. They are amazing. After using, I have noticed how my redness has decrease, my face was hydrated and less oily, and it didn't break me out. I couldn't say enough good things about this product. I will forever repurchase!
Annie S.
Woodstock
This product lightens my skin. It also reduces the size of my pimples. My pimples are usually very red. This product takes away the redness. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
Emily S.
If you're unsure because of the price, do yourself a favor and try it!  It's expensive, but it's worth every penny. The formula consists of a variety of both botanical and essentials oils that are designed to work when the skin is in it's nocturnal state per the bottle. I like it because it's easy to apply and only require a 2-3 drops. However, it is expensive, but the trade off is brighter, youthful looking skin. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a night serum that does what it claims!
Annie F.
This is such a nice, light fragrance, and it moisturizes perfectly! I love the scent and it's very calming, plus it's perfect for wearing into the office because it isn't overpowering at all, yet it's still feminine and memorable. It makes my skin very soft!
Ashley M.
What is the purpose of the light argan oil? Is this one thinned out compared to the regular argan oil?