BY JOSHUA TREE

Channa B.
I think the name on the product is wrong. I have used the Joshua Tree Healing Hand Salve and that is what this review is for. It is an amazing product!! I use it as cuticle cream, chapstick, to heal small cuts or burns, and works sooo well for everything!! My favorite use is when I have a really bad cold and right under my nose gets sore from blowing my nose, I will put it on under my nose at night and it will almost heal over night! This is very versatile product and a must try!!!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
This Joshua Tree Skin Salve is perfect for in the winter time. It soothes dry hands!