Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator uploaded by Lindsey H.Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator uploaded by Christie B.

BY JOSH ROSEBROOK

More hardworking than most mists, Josh Rosebrook's Hydrating Accelerator is a hydrator, toner and light moisturiser in one, effectively enhancing the delivery of hydration and active nutrients when used in conjunction with other skin care products. Consisting of organic, vitamin-infused aloe water (enriched with a host of other natural wonders) this facial spray calms, hydrates and softens skin, filling cells with nourishing hydration to plump, firm and increase the circulation of vital nutrients. Helping to reset its natural healing ability, this also preps skin to fully receive the benefits in serums, oils, balms and creams, allowing your skin care to achieve maximum efficacy. Alongside soothing aloe vera juice, the formula features elasticity-enhancing evening primrose, moisturising marula, firming sea buckthorn, soothing borage, calendula and turmeric, regenerating rose hip, brightening goji berry, beetroot, alfalfa and liquorice and, last but certainly not least, detoxifying dandelion. Use it with Josh Rosebrook's {Deep Hydrating Serum} for a brilliant boost, or {Cacao Antioxidant Mask} to enhance the protective, balancing benefits. Like the entire Josh Rosebrook range, this product is crafted from 100% natural, largely organic and wild-crafted ingredients. see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Whoa! I haven't had a product sweep me off my feet in a long time... and this Hydrating Accelerator has done just that. If you have dry skin like me, you hate when your skin feels tight and parched. This spray is the perfect drink of water for your skin, and is filled with beautiful ingredients. I recently took this product on a trip where I had a 5 hour flight, and this spray actually helped my face not shrivel away on the plane like we all know planes do to us! You can also use this anytime to refresh your skin/makeup (which I do). So this little guy will be in my bag at all times! You can buy in full or travel sizes. Convenient!
Desiree F.
Augusta
Yes, it's hydrating. It gives my skin some extra hydration throughout the day if needed. I use it before I apply masks and a spritz or two during and then after for the hydration. You can use it to set make-up as well. What's more, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't irritate my rosacea.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This all in one hydrating accelerator is amazing! It feels great when applied. I use it as a toner and moisturizer. It has a fresh scent and can be reapplied brought the day as needed. It is more expensive but worth the investment.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite mist ever. It’s a combo toner and light moisturizer that leaves you skin so quenched and radiant. You can use this anyway you want, before or after any cream to help absorbe the products better into your skin. This mist is super fine, it’s just perfect. I won’t be without this. I can’t recommend this enough.
Tricia S.
This is a definite repurchase for me- it is gentle, refreshing and effective. Great for prepping the skin before a face mask or oil and also as a setting spray for makeup! And it smells absolutely delicious too!
Blanca A.
boynton beach
This is a great hydrating product . Your face literally appreciates it after you apply it . It is very refreshing , and have a great aroma as well. It really helps me with my dryness skin. The bottle last long time, and I used it every morning. I recommended to everybody.
Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
Refreshing, hydrating, gorgeous! I mist my face with this before I apply my nutrient day cream SPF 30, and I use it again to set my makeup. It is I nice fine mist that leaves a soft dewy finish. I’m on my 2nd bottle!
Ashley N.
Chicago , IL
I love this product SO MUCH. Do I need a luxury priced facial spray? Nope! But sometimes you just buy things cuz they make you feel good. This stuff smells divine IMHO and 2 sprays on the face give you a beautiful little boost of hydration and radiance. If you get this product you will not regret it, although your wallet might.
Nida S.
The Jose Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator is a perfectly named amazing little gem!!! It is the gold standard of hydrating sprays. It adds Hydrating without taking anything away. It can be used throughout the day too. Of you work in an office with high air conditioning, you should keep one of these by your desk, you won't regret it!
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Josh Rosebrook products are so lush and I love the liquoricey bergamot fresh and like fragrance of this. I accelerate before finishing my beauty routine and it feels amazing.