Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator uploaded by Lindsey H.Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator uploaded by Christie B.

BY JOSH ROSEBROOK

More hardworking than most mists, Josh Rosebrook's Hydrating Accelerator is a hydrator, toner and light moisturiser in one, effectively enhancing the delivery of hydration and active nutrients when used in conjunction with other skin care products. Consisting of organic, vitamin-infused aloe water (enriched with a host of other natural wonders) this facial spray calms, hydrates and softens skin, filling cells with nourishing hydration to plump, firm and increase the circulation of vital nutrients. Helping to reset its natural healing ability, this also preps skin to fully receive the benefits in serums, oils, balms and creams, allowing your skin care to achieve maximum efficacy. Alongside soothing aloe vera juice, the formula features elasticity-enhancing evening primrose, moisturising marula, firming sea buckthorn, soothing borage, calendula and turmeric, regenerating rose hip, brightening goji berry, beetroot, alfalfa and liquorice and, last but certainly not least, detoxifying dandelion. Use it with Josh Rosebrook's {Deep Hydrating Serum} for a brilliant boost, or {Cacao Antioxidant Mask} to enhance the protective, balancing benefits. Like the entire Josh Rosebrook range, this product is crafted from 100% natural, largely organic and wild-crafted ingredients. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Whoa! I haven't had a product sweep me off my feet in a long time... and this Hydrating Accelerator has done just that. If you have dry skin like me, you hate when your skin feels tight and parched. This spray is the perfect drink of water for your skin, and is filled with beautiful ingredients. I recently took this product on a trip where I had a 5 hour flight, and this spray actually helped my face not shrivel away on the plane like we all know planes do to us! You can also use this anytime to refresh your skin/makeup (which I do). So this little guy will be in my bag at all times! You can buy in full or travel sizes. Convenient!
Nida S.
The Jose Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator is a perfectly named amazing little gem!!! It is the gold standard of hydrating sprays. It adds Hydrating without taking anything away. It can be used throughout the day too. Of you work in an office with high air conditioning, you should keep one of these by your desk, you won't regret it!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite mist ever. It’s a combo toner and light moisturizer that leaves you skin so quenched and radiant. You can use this anyway you want, before or after any cream to help absorbe the products better into your skin. This mist is super fine, it’s just perfect. I won’t be without this. I can’t recommend this enough.
Desiree F.
Augusta
Yes, it's hydrating. It gives my skin some extra hydration throughout the day if needed. I use it before I apply masks and a spritz or two during and then after for the hydration. You can use it to set make-up as well. What's more, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't irritate my rosacea.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This all in one hydrating accelerator is amazing! It feels great when applied. I use it as a toner and moisturizer. It has a fresh scent and can be reapplied brought the day as needed. It is more expensive but worth the investment.
Kimberly N.
Like hydration angels kissingyour face, this mist brings any face back to life. I love to use it either right before my serum to make it extra hydrating or mid mask to bring the masl back to life. Looooovvvveee this mist!
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Josh Rosebrook products are so lush and I love the liquoricey bergamot fresh and like fragrance of this. I accelerate before finishing my beauty routine and it feels amazing.
Emily B.
I use this right after I wash my face before I put on moisturizer, as a refresher, or to set my makeup. I love all Josh Rosebrook products they aren’t crazy expensive and they are effective and most important SAFE. Will continue buying!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Hands down, the best facial mist and toner out there. Not only are the ingredients the bomb.com but it smells amazing, the mist is super fine, and my skin loves it. If I'm irritated, sensitive, sunburned, whatever-this heals, soothes, and calms. I can't sing it's praises enough and I've used it for years.
Beth W.
HG toner spray! It’s refreshing but also moisturizing. Doesn’t replace my exfoliating toners, but LOVE it as a mid-day pick me up