Josh Rosebrook Hair Spray Firm Hold

by Josh Rosebrook

Control any hairstyle while encouraging strength and growth with Josh Rosebrook's ingenious Hair Spray Firm Hold, a pure, lightweight formula that holds every strand in place while nourishing. A natural formula with impressively firm hold, this is a welcome departure from the drying, 'crispy' connotations usually associated with hairspray. The starring ingredient is non-gmo yucca, a succulent that grows in the southern United States that has long been used to treat hair loss and other scalp conditions. Alongside this, active herbal infusions stimulate the hair follicle to encourage growth (including rosemary, peppermint, oregano, thyme, lavender, sage and horsetail) and essential oils (including ylang ylang, orange, lavender and rosemary oils) gently condition to prevent hair from drying out. Like the entire Josh Rosebrook range, this product is crafted from a combination of 100% natural, largely organic and wild-crafted ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Josh Rosebrook Hair Spray Firm Hold!
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
1,127 reviews
This is my favorite hair spray to hold my hair. It’s smells fantastic and I just need a little bit to make the job. It hold my hair perfectly and It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or hard to the touch. An amazing product.
Jennifer F.
San Diego, CA
This is a staple in my cabinet. Feels great on hair and something I reach for regularly.
Chanel C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Literally the best hairspray ever! Non toxic with no dangerous chemicals or aerosols which is a huge plus!!

Looking for your answer?