BY JOSH ROSEBROOK

Detoxifying, rejuvenating and purifying skin with powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients, Josh Rosebrook's Cacao Antioxidant Mask helps to slow down cellular decline and assist in collagen production to leave skin at its youthful, luminous best. Organic cacao effectively stimulates circulation, which assists in nutrient delivery and supports skin's natural healing ability, while potent plant oils - including marula and baobab oils - calm, nourish and maintain healthy hydration. The luscious organic ingredients don't stop there - there's also beetroot to detoxify, alfalfa to calm and reduce redness, turmeric to brighten and firm, calendula to soothe and soften, sage to balance oil and minimise blemishes, plus ginko to further increase circulation. Thanks to the conditioning impact of these ingredients, the mask neither dries skin out - making it suitable for sensitive and dry skin types - nor overburdens it with moisture, leaving it beautifully balanced. see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I got a sample of this mask from my local Credo store, and I am absolutely obsessed. It does a great job at smoothing, brightening, detoxifying, and clearing my skin. It has an absolutely luxurious smell and texture. Will absolutely be purchasing the full size.
Rachel M.
Kingsport, TN
Well it’s a nice mask. It’s very dark and I found it messy. It is has high quality ingredients and left my face feeling smooth and fresh.
Uvini S.
RED HILL
What more can I say about this wonderdul product. It's so worth for the price but little product goes long way. The packaging is ok. I wish if there is a spatula to scoop out product. The texture is grainy enough to exfoliate but not harsh enough to scratch your face. It's very thick & brown in color. Usually I keep this for 40 minutes. First day my skin started to burn for few seconds but went away. After removing it I saw & felt a huge difference. My skin after use of 3 months makes it more clear & glowy. It does detoxify, i like this more than any clay masks i've tried.