BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?3 Answers
Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Start your review of Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great wine!!  You can find it just about anywhere and a lot of times it is on sale!  It isn't too acidic and is very easy to drink.  I have served this at parties and it is always a hit with my friends.  I will definitely repurchase!!!
Alex G.
Grand Haven , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one wine that I find my myself repeatedly buying. It’s a delicious smooth Cab that is full bodied and goes well with food or on its own. I find it on sale often and would definitely recommend trying it!
Molly T.
Huntsville, AL
A delicious, smooth Cabernet. Exactly what you want want from a Cabernet, but I don’t purchase often.
Michelle H.
Dawson Creek BC
One of my favourite Cabernet sauvignon’s, it tastes like a California red, it’s juicy and tastes like berries and is incredibly smooth.
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am not a big red fan, but I like Josh enough to drink with red meats. It has a nice flavor, slightly dry, but good for its price point.
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
It’s a great wine to open during the week — it goes well with any cheese and meat tray
Dana M.
Hampton, NJ
I had never seen this at the store before but my boyfriends mom picked it up for me to try and I’m so glad she did. It’s so good and inexpensive. If you’ve not tried it you should. I do not like an overly sweet wine. This is definitely on the dryer side
Cheyenne W.
Lexington, KY
If you’re looking for a good cab that is a reasonable price, this is it! It’s really good and inexpensive. It is sold just about everywhere wine is sold!
Heather W.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
I have loved every Josh Cellars wine I have tried both red and white. They are a quality wine at an affordable price!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This is another go-to red wine that I find myself purchasing fairly often. I'm a big cab drinker and usually grab this or Apothic. I obviously don't have a super educated/refined palate  (excluding my decade of drinking experience ha!) but this is a safe bet and will be liked among other red wine drinkers. I say give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?