BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?3 Answers
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband bought this for me only because his name is Josh and he thought it would be funny. It was. Thi was a very full-bodied wine, but not the best I've ever had. The label made it look pretty fancy.
Lindsey N.
This is my favorite Cabernet in this price range. I am a fine of strong dry red wine but this is a bold flavor but not as dry which I loved. This is now my go-to wine for everyday occasions. I have found this wine at local liquor stores, smaller convenience stores, and large big box retailers. Cheers!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Oh man, my girl Connie at my local Trader Joe's is like my dealer. Every Sunday she samples wines for all, and get to know us. We joke that Josh is like a cute boyfriend that you want to bring home to mom! Very full-bodied flavor in this wine. I don't eat meat, but I imagine this would be especially good paired with BBQ or red meat. Enjoy!
Britni C.
Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon is everything you want in a Cab. Aromatic with plumb, blackberry, vanilla and spice leads you to know it will be nice! You will sip hints of blackberry with a smokey finish. While bold and complex the wine is balanced and should pair well or enjoyed by itself.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
My parents raved about this wine and I thought it was OK but not the best Cab I've ever had, not special
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
Great full bodied wine. It pairs very nice with a steak. I was wondering when I saw the bottle and the name, simply "Josh" how it would taste. I can say it exceeded my expectations. This is definitely a repurchase for me and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good red.
McCall V.
Mountain Brk, AL
Josh is my FAVORITE! And for only $15 it is great to get on the weekends and enjoy on a girls night! Compared to middle shelf wines it is great! I will always be a repeat costumer with this wine and the packaging is classic! I recommend it to my friends all the time!
Heather D.
Oviedo, FL
A nice everyday wine that delivers great flavor and doesn't break the bank. Available on most menus and stores.
Janaisy L.
The ONLY wine I drink! This wine is smooth on the palette and not very sweet at all. I love drinking this with pasta and a great filet mignon! My guest always love this as well. I get many compliments on this wine. The price point is around $13-15 but I have sometimes been able to purchase it at Target for about $11.
Kimberli H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a great wine at a great price! Full body wine.
You will definitely buy it again.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?