BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?3 Answers
Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Start your review of Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Barbara G.
Marana, AZ
nice full bodied wine. not too tart, not too sweet. Perfect for the newer wine drinkers who think wine sour. For around $14.00 you can't beat it. Great everyday wine
Tawanda D.
Lawrenceville, VA
it is a good brand of Chardonnay, But i feel it is too dry and It was my first time trying it. I will try again maybe it was a bad bottle.
Will S.
Newport, OR
I don't have the most sophisticated pallat for wines but I know that this one is not very good. The label looks nice and the price point leads you to believe it's a nice bottle, but it just isn't.
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am not a big red fan, but I like Josh enough to drink with red meats. It has a nice flavor, slightly dry, but good for its price point.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
My boyfriend purchased the swine for my birthday last year after seeing it in a magazine as a must try wine. I personally prefer the sweeter dessert wines, so this brand out of the couple that I've tried is much too dry for my taste. If you're into dryer whines I would assume that this one would be great based on the reviews.
Rachel W.
USA
I thought that Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon wine, was a good middle of the road Cabernet (red) wine. I give this product three out of five stars.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't had this wine in awhile, but I don't remember it being mindblowing or anything. Definitely, matches its price so no complaints. I would probably buy it again!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
The Cab from Josh is a great bodied wine for an excellent price. It comes from an excellent vineyard in California. I bought it from a local liquor store and have purchased it a couple different times. It wasn't my favorite but it was great quality for the price.
TERRY G.
Antelope, CA
Easy taste on the back of the tongue. Light to medium bite. Compares closely with wines of the same price range. Purchase at BevMo and Total Wines. Affordable wine price.
Jenna D.
Elon, NC
A fairly good red wine with slightly fruity flavor. A bit too dry in my opinion but it was very good for how inexpensive it is.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?