BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?3 Answers
Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Start your review of Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Madison B.
Argyle, TX
Josh wine is the ultimate go to when you want a wine you know will deliver on taste but not cost too much. My exboyfriend who's family owned multiple liquor stores always grabbed this for a movie night or to pair with dinner last second. I love that this wine has a great taste for a great value.
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Timeless classic. This red wine is divine! You can get it almost anywhere. I pair this with steak dinners, cheeseboards or even dark chocolates. This is a great entertaining wine or for that one glass after work night cap. I buy this over and over again.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like Josh wines. They are affordable but so good. I have always been a Cab girl and this one is really lovely. I have tried many Josh wines and they are all really high quality. I also really love their Rose for summer! Would recommend this one and I have bought over and over again!
sydney g.
Thesis newly one of my favourite cabernet savignons. It's very smooth with strong notes of berry but is not a sweet wine to the slightest. Can easily be drank by itself or paired with steak or filet mignon. Delicious!
Mayra C.
Oceanside , CA
This red is so good. It's smooth and has a lighter taste to it. Not oaky. I would say it has berry undertones. It's priced over 15 usually, but worth trying.
Brittni P.
This wine is so smooth and tastes amazing!
For a decent bottle of wine this is reasonably priced. Definitely one of my got to faves, so good! And from what I have seen you can purchase at multiple grocery stores, even better!
Cami W.
Saint Charles, MO
One of my favorite wines to date. It is super afordable for the quality and the taste is just sweet enough but not too sweet. I have purchased this wine multiple times and its me and my friends goto!
Kaitlin G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Josh Cellar's Cabernet is a go-to for me, personally and for a gift. The flavor and aroma is amazing! It has a nice, smooth finish.
Kelly Jo P.
Columbus, GA
One of my most purchased bottles and often gifted to others. It’s a classic and clean flavor that leaves me smiling each time a bottle is opened.
Gina W.
Los Angeles, CA
Josh Cellars makes many great wines. This Cab is very smooth and pairs well with all meats. I have found it at Costco and BevMo during their 5 Cent Wine Sale. It also makes a great hostess gift.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?