BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I actually really like Josh Cellars. This particular wine is tasty and dry and falls in that middle priced range which makes it totally affordable. You can grab this at local liquor stores but I’ve also seen it in the target aisles!
Diana V.
New york, NY
My favorite cabernet. It is crisp, refreshing, fruity, but dry. I have used it for mulled wine as well and it is great. It's a smooth wine that I would pair with anything
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
One of my favorite reds. The Josh brand is great. I have tried a few of their wines but their Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite. Dry but not too dry. Perfect with a filet mignon.
Laura T.
Josh is by far one of my favorite cabernets. It's not too dry, not too sweet, for me it is smooth and perfectly balanced. If I'm out this has always been one of my favorite
Heather H.
Full bodied, smooth flavor, goes well with many food groups, the price at my local store is always significantly higher than alot of other options, so that is its only downfall, I'd choose a less expensive over this one simply because there are many others for less that are equal in quality and taste
Laiken M.
I recently tried this red wine this past week. It was very strong but good. It has a very dry taste and distinct flavor. I love the bottle and I will purchase again
Marilyn O.
Believe it or not you can find this fine wine for cheap either at BJ’s or Total Wine. It’s more expensive at grocery stores that carry it like Publix. I am so obsessed with this wine and for the price even better!
Drea R.
N Salt Lake, UT
This was a fantastic red blend. I’m not usually a fan of red wines, but this cabernet sauvignon is an exception for me. Very easy to drink, not overly dry, with just enough sweet to balance it out. I’ll definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Bethany S.
Quite a good wine! I love Cabernet Sauvignon but it is getting harder to find a good one that doesn't give me an instant headache. This one fits the bill, if you have that problem too (I hear it's pretty common).
Rachel W.
USA
I thought that Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon wine, was a good middle of the road Cabernet (red) wine. I give this product three out of five stars.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?