BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Ebbie P.
Penfield
Easy red to drink and available at most of the restaurants and bars that I frequent. When I can not make up my mind about what wine I'll have for a work happy hour, you bet that if Josh is in the menu, I will be having it. I would recommend for everyone to try it.
Jennifer C.
My husband and i love this wine! It's a go-to in our household. Its a perfect cabernet that goes so well with many meals. It's affordable and available at most liquor stores in our area. We find it delicious and continue to purchase it on every liquor store run!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
The Cab from Josh is a great bodied wine for an excellent price. It comes from an excellent vineyard in California. I bought it from a local liquor store and have purchased it a couple different times. It wasn't my favorite but it was great quality for the price.
Urian B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Really good inexpensive wine. I love the flavor and smoothness of this blend. Josh can be found at your neighborhood grocery store or WalMart, making him very convenient. I always take a bottle of this to friends' houses when I'm not trying to break the bank, but also not trying to look cheap. Nice packaging!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Josh Cellars produces a very fine Cabernet Sauvignon. Runs around $15-20 a bottle but it is worth every penny. This wine is smooth and has a nice finish on the palate. Great paired with a steak dinner.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love a good Cabernet Sauvignon! Josh Cellars nails it! Very good and reasonably priced. I recommend using a decanter upon opening and letting the wine airiate! Also try the Merlot
Will S.
Newport, OR
I don't have the most sophisticated pallat for wines but I know that this one is not very good. The label looks nice and the price point leads you to believe it's a nice bottle, but it just isn't.
Lori C.
Naugatuck, CT
One of my favorite Cabernet's. Dry and smooth. It's also quite affordable so it is a great wine to pick up to bring to someone's home for dinner or as a gift. I highly recommend it to friends and family.
Jacqueline V.
Portland, OR
This is a good cab that's sort of on the middle level. So if you don't wanna go on the cheap and spend a little more it's a good pick for that. Honestly sometimes it's not even about how much you spend it's more about the quality and this one is just as good as something more higher shelf
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely, by far, one of my favorite wines. I am a repeat customer. I initially bought it because I wrote a book and the character's name was Josh. But I tasted it and haven't gone back. I love this wine.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?