BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Erica W.
Very nice, sweet taste without being too bitter. Yummy and affordable! Can’t beat it! I enjoyed the bottle with a friend and would most likely buy it myself and/or recommend this brand! :)
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I actually just recently tried this at a friend’s house. Very good! It’s a dry wine though, so if that’s something you don’t like, I definitely would get something else.
Teresa N.
Josh's wine can be purchased at any grocery store: Harris Teeter, Target, Walmart, Giant, Safeway, etc. I like to pick these up when there's a special at stores. The price ranges between $20-$27 so decently priced for good quality wine. I don't mind spending more money on good wine but when I drink it, I like to think it's a treat. Let's be real, there are cheap wines out there that gets the job done. One, two, three, you're drunk. When I drink Josh's Cabernet I take a second to appreciate it a little more. The oakey flavor of the barrel really comes through in each sip. I love pairing this wine with a medium cooked steak or a surf and turf meal. Pick this wine up on your next grocery shopping trip!
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
We love drinking wine but don't like spending a fortune since quite honestly we have a hard time telling the difference between a $10 bottle and a $50 one. We scooped up the Josh Cellars Cabernet while it was on sale as well as having a rebate available in Ibotta. While not my favorite Cab, it was still quite good for the price and we would get it again in the future.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Oh man, my girl Connie at my local Trader Joe's is like my dealer. Every Sunday she samples wines for all, and get to know us. We joke that Josh is like a cute boyfriend that you want to bring home to mom! Very full-bodied flavor in this wine. I don't eat meat, but I imagine this would be especially good paired with BBQ or red meat. Enjoy!
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this wine so much! I refuse to drink any other wine other then Josh! It definitely is my favorite wine of all time. I went to total wine with my hubby one night and we saw this bottle. And somebody had told us this was the best wine. We decided to give it a try. And I refuse to drink anything but josh. My hubby says I'm spoiled lol. It the perfect red wine for everyday
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is one of those wines that you would bring to an office party and not worry about a case later, it is definitely a crowd pleaser with people who don't really like wine, probably on the same level as the Apothic Red wines. If you are shopping for a bottle and don't want to spend too much I would recommend giving this one a try
Sara L.
Cleveland, OH
We bought this because of our friend Josh, and it was decent. Not a favorite, but still drinkable. Perhaps it being a vintage 2011 that brought the price up a bit, but this was on the higher end of my typical wine price point, so I was really hoping for a winner. Probably wouldn't buy again unless on sale.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
Great full bodied wine. It pairs very nice with a steak. I was wondering when I saw the bottle and the name, simply "Josh" how it would taste. I can say it exceeded my expectations. This is definitely a repurchase for me and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good red.
McCall V.
Mountain Brk, AL
Josh is my FAVORITE! And for only $15 it is great to get on the weekends and enjoy on a girls night! Compared to middle shelf wines it is great! I will always be a repeat costumer with this wine and the packaging is classic! I recommend it to my friends all the time!
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?