BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
This is one of my go-to drinks for sure! Always delicious and refreshing!!!! Great drink
Jamie G.
Great price point and very drinkable. Not as big of a taste but I enjoy it nonetheless
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
It’s a great wine to open during the week — it goes well with any cheese and meat tray
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Drank this recently at a wedding and I loved it. Simple, easy drinking delicious red.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Like this cab! Nice middle of the road price point for a good quality bottle.
sydney g.
Thesis newly one of my favourite cabernet savignons. It's very smooth with strong notes of berry but is not a sweet wine to the slightest. Can easily be drank by itself or paired with steak or filet mignon. Delicious!
stephanie d.
Chilliwack , BC
Recently just tried this after some recommendations from friends and it is one of our new favourite reds , it’s such a smooth taste and wonderful with dinner , the price is quite good as well .
Linda B.
I recently tried Josh for the first time. I was browsing the aisle when a lady got excited next to me. She turned to me and said, it's new to Canada and she loves it so much, but can't always find it. I guess it sells out pretty quickly. So I figured I should try it if it makes her that excited to find it. I am very happy I did, it is a wonderfully smooth wine. Will definitely buy it again.
Victoria R.
Toronto , ON
This is one of my newest favourite Cabernet sauvignon from California. Full-bodied with flavours of berry, this wine is delicious on its own or with a meal. Would highly recommend
zugheit g.
omg, en verdad es algo pero sumamente exquisito te deja un buen sabor de boca realmente tu paladar disfruta tomar algo asi de en vez en cuando
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?