BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
AIMEE A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great wine at a great price. We recently enjoyed this on a weekend away for a bachelorette party
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Not my favorite wine. It's not as dry as I like. Although I always find Ibotta rebates for it.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
great aged wine the brand is found a lot of places it is a great cab to drink not too expensive
Kristen B.
Baltimore
Smooth cab sav. Very easy to drink. Still pairs well with heavier dinners like steak and lamb.
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
This is a great cab for easy drinking or enjoying with friends, at an affordable price point.
Taylor T.
Fort worth , TX
Love josh cab and any other josh red wine for that matter. Very affordable and tastes great.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
This is my go to Cabernet Sauvignon. My husband and I both love this wine! Very affordable.
Sarah G.
Gresham, OR
Wasn't my favorite Cabernet but it was ok for the price point. I found it at Winco foods
Kimberli H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a great wine at a great price! Full body wine.
You will definitely buy it again.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
This is one of my go-to drinks for sure! Always delicious and refreshing!!!! Great drink
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?