BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Lauren T.
Orlando
One of my favorite wines. Very full flavor. I buy at Trader Joe's for a cheaper price than other places I've seen.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken , NJ
great Cabernet, I do not always drink red wine but when I do this is my go to. The price is great for the taste.
Rachael B.
Patchogue, NY
One of my favorite brands of wine. Never had a bottle I did not like. I probably buy a bottle about once a month.
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
This is a delicious wine. My friends and family always choose this wine for dinner or just drinks and cocktails.
Virginia G.
excelente vino la recomiendo para beberla con familiares y amigos o hasta sola, bien fria es mejor , me encanta
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a great wine!!! Is just perfect the flavor is indescribable is just so good my mouth is just watery!!!
Samantha D.
Cleveland, OH
Love this wine! It's bold but not too heavy. It's affordable and accessible. I use Josh for gifts all the time!
Heather D.
Oviedo, FL
A nice everyday wine that delivers great flavor and doesn't break the bank. Available on most menus and stores.
Amber Y.
This is a great wine that is also very affordable. I'm a big fan. It's a great red wine to bring to a party.
tricia c.
Great cab. Worth the price. Delicious and lush berry flavors, smooth tannins. Definitely meets expectations.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?