BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Me encanta este vino no me puede faltar es súper delicioso y se puede disfrutar mucho y él paladar queda muy satisfecho
Karen D.
gretna, LA
This is a really great tasting smooth wine at a reasonable price point. I haven't had a Josh Cellars wine I didn't like
Annabel E.
Coral Gables, FL
Great affordable wine. Often on sale at my local
Grocery store. The flavor is great and pairs well with many proteins.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Delicious cab at a great price point. Deep bodied but not too heavy- one of my favorite go-tos at a reasonable price.
Heather W.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
I have loved every Josh Cellars wine I have tried both red and white. They are a quality wine at an affordable price!
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
Cabernet Sauvignon is always a house favorite. Josh Cellars brings it up a notch with is deep notes and rich flavors.
Pamela K.
Arlington Heights, IL
I'm not a fan of Cabernet typically at all. This Cab however was very good & has been purchased multiple times since.
Emily W.
Great daily drinker, not too Jamy, and not over powering. Pairs well with most meals. Just a good wine for the price.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
One of my favorite Cabernet's and the price point is great. My go-to wintertime wine when I need something warming.
Stefanie S.
Zelienople, PA
5 Star cab for a great reasonable price. I have had it several times and will continue to buy over and over again.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?