BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Katherine V.
Parkland
This is an incredible wine especially for the price.  I've served it at events with some wine snobs with great success.  It is smooth and oaky and fruity without being acidic.  It is a great price point. We've been drinking it for years and it's always consistent.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
One of the best cheaper wines that I’ve tried. It has a very rich flavor, not too sweet. It’s a bit on the dry side but it tastes really good.
It’s high quality too, even after 2-3 sometimes 4 glasses I feel okay and don’t experience any headaches or discomfort the next day.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
This is a great wine for about $20 a bottle. I really like the cab on a cold winter night. It’s balanced, bold flavor, and has great name recognition. This is a great bottle to bring to a friends house for dinner or to a holiday party.
Katie K.
Columbus, OH
I love enjoying a good glass of red wine, and josh cellars didn’t disappoint! It was not a very expensive bottle so I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was a good wine for the price though! I enjoyed it and would definitely buy it again.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Had the pleasure of trying this with one of my wine reps & I️ couldn’t have been more pleased with this wine. A beautiful full bodied cab. If you like cabs this one is a classic taste. I️ buy constantly, lol. It’s such a perfect wine.
Carrie K.
Josh is a very affordable and smooth wine just don’t forget the cheese and fruit plate I usually have a aged cheddar with my glass would recommend to the Red wine lover
Danielle C.
My families favorite brand of red wine . It’s cheap but delicious and for some reason never get a hangover from it. We have recommended it to so many people and everyone loves it. Most restaurants are starting to carry it.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
The Josh Cellars cab is fantastic. I was recently at a dinner party and could easily have brought the bottle home. It has a fabulous, smooth flavor. The bouquet is very rich and it has a full body with a berry undertone.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Only got the chance to try this product once. It's perfect for a nice dinner date. I don't know the price because I was just given a taste. Definitely worth a try.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
I really enjoy this cab. Greta inexpensive option with out being too watery (I find that inexpensive cabs sometimes lack a depth of flavor). Smooth and bold, great by itself or with a hearty meat or red pasta meal.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?