BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Jaime W.
Manahawkin , NJ
Great wine! It's great for the price. We purchased at the military exchange. I can't go wrong with this brand. I have always enjoyed them.
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
A smooth dark red wine great fro sipping with friends. The tannins really play with your palette and the slightly dry end is very enjoyable
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I received a bottle of this for my birthday and I was a little skeptical, but I ended up loving it. Nice body and lovely dark fruit notes.
Lyndsey R.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great cab for the price point and a hit with most people. Great to bring to a dinner party or to have on hand at home for a meal.
Tawanda D.
Lawrenceville, VA
it is a good brand of Chardonnay, But i feel it is too dry and It was my first time trying it. I will try again maybe it was a bad bottle.
Yolanda 💕.
Houston
Josh makes a lovely, affordable Cabernet. I’m picky about my wines. This wine was smooth and affordable. I will definitely purchase again.
Jor D.
One of my favorite wines right now. I always keep wine on hand and tend to be magnetized to the Josh lately! Very flavorful and delicious.
Kimberly S.
Jamaica, NY
Hubby bought this wine, and I thought it was yummy. It is definitely affordable and great with dinner, or even after dinner with dessert
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am not a big red fan, but I like Josh enough to drink with red meats. It has a nice flavor, slightly dry, but good for its price point.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
This is a great mid priced Cab that you can get at most grocery stores. It’s smooth with no bitter finish and I’ll definitely buy again.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?