BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Cheyenne W.
Lexington, KY
If you’re looking for a good cab that is a reasonable price, this is it! It’s really good and inexpensive. It is sold just about everywhere wine is sold!
Michelle R.
Hollister, CA
I am red wine fan! I love a good cab and this one is no exception. Not too expensive, but not too cheap either. its right in the sweet spot price wise.
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
This is my favorite cab. You can usually find it on sale at Kroger. Great wine at a great price. It is so smooth! I love to give it as gifts as well.
Christine L.
Farmington, MI
Nice, smooth Cabernet..... not too sweet, not too dry at an affordable price. Cabernet is just about the only wine I drink and this gets a thumbs-up.
Deb K.
Josh cellars is a great wine. It cost a little more than what I want to pay for an everyday drinks no wine but it's well worth it as a special treat.
Megan M.
Sacramento, CA
Solid cab. Doesn't stand out for either good or bad reasons. A little on the pricier side for what I think the quality of the wine is, hence 3 stars.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
A delightful red that compares nicely to my usual preference of Pinot noir. This red is smooth and pairs great with hard, nutty cheeses and pastas.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Looove. Such a well rounded, bold but smooth cab. Nomm. As a bartender at a restaurant this is one of my go to recommendations. Very solid choice.
Alanna P.
While i am not a huge wine drinker, I do enjoy Josh red. It is a dry wine, but pairs nicely with sauce or red meat to really highlight the flavors.
Caelan W.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely love this wine. One of my absolute favorites to drink with dinner. It's not too heavy for a red and it pairs well with a lot of foods.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?