BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Cami W.
Saint Charles, MO
One of my favorite wines to date. It is super afordable for the quality and the taste is just sweet enough but not too sweet. I have purchased this wine multiple times and its me and my friends goto!
Amanda W.
Mansfield, MA
A great go-to cabernet. It is smooth but also full bodied. The average price is around $14- good for during the week or bringing to a party on the weekend. It is above competitors and I highly recommend it .
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great with food. Easy to drink and most people like it. It's a go to for parties. I like the simplicity of the label and the fact that it looks more pricey than it is.
Shantell P.
Scarsdale, NY
LOVE THIS WINE ! It's not sweet but it's not spicy. Semi dry but not too much and just all around amazing. This is the kind of wine I pick on after a long day at work go home cuddle with my blanket and pillow put on my favorite shows and relax.
Paulith R.
Josh is my FAVORITE! And for only $15 it is great to get on the weekends and enjoy on a girls night! I live this wine because it's light but yet so flavorful. I match my dinners with this when I'm eating a nice red meat.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't had this wine in awhile, but I don't remember it being mindblowing or anything. Definitely, matches its price so no complaints. I would probably buy it again!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoyed this with a steak dinner. The robust flavor paired well with a filet and the price was great the only complaint that I have is that it's a twist cap.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I am in no way a wine connoisseur, however I did not enjoy drinking this. It was a little sweet for my taste. It was a decent price and has a nice label, t just was not my favorite.
Ashley A.
Charlotte , NC
This wine is well-bodied and has cherry notes which are brought to the forefront. I prefer this wine to other cabs because it does not leave an unpleasant or metallic aftertaste.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
This is one of the family's favorite cabernet.. this is a must in our house.. my in laws drink this everyday.. taste so good and not bitter.. it's affordable as well
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?