BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?3 Answers
Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Start your review of Josh Cellars Vintage 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great wine!!  You can find it just about anywhere and a lot of times it is on sale!  It isn't too acidic and is very easy to drink.  I have served this at parties and it is always a hit with my friends.  I will definitely repurchase!!!
Dana M.
Hampton, NJ
I had never seen this at the store before but my boyfriends mom picked it up for me to try and I’m so glad she did. It’s so good and inexpensive. If you’ve not tried it you should. I do not like an overly sweet wine. This is definitely on the dryer side
Janaisy L.
The ONLY wine I drink! This wine is smooth on the palette and not very sweet at all. I love drinking this with pasta and a great filet mignon! My guest always love this as well. I get many compliments on this wine. The price point is around $13-15 but I have sometimes been able to purchase it at Target for about $11.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
My go-to red when I'm not trying to break the bank. If you like dryer wines you'll love this one. A huge plus is the hangover next day is almost non-existent. I say almost because obviously if you drink the whole bottle it may be a problem but a few glasses won't hurt .
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I only recently have gotten into drinking wine and this is an amazing beginner red wine! It has such a smooth and medium bodied taste to it. It's also extremely cheap (around $20 price point) and great for people who are getting introduced to wine for the first time.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
My boyfriend purchased the swine for my birthday last year after seeing it in a magazine as a must try wine. I personally prefer the sweeter dessert wines, so this brand out of the couple that I've tried is much too dry for my taste. If you're into dryer whines I would assume that this one would be great based on the reviews.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
This is another go-to red wine that I find myself purchasing fairly often. I'm a big cab drinker and usually grab this or Apothic. I obviously don't have a super educated/refined palate  (excluding my decade of drinking experience ha!) but this is a safe bet and will be liked among other red wine drinkers. I say give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Mrs. Z.
I liked this one; for the price it was a really good cab sav! Tannins were muted, flavor was full of dark berry and a little pepper, and it has a short but smooth finish.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Great bottle of wine and decent price! This is my go to “good for the money” bottle I take over as a hostess gift! All the Josh Cellars wine I have tried I’ve liked!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this wine. It is probably one of my favorite Cabernets. The brand is good too however I don’t like their Pinot noir. This wine goes well with food or without. It is smooth but had body and I nice finish. I recommend this to a lot of my customers and they always love it. A great crowd pleaser.
Stacy E.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?