BY JOSH CELLARS #13 in Wine

Josh cellars vintage 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

• How is this in comparison to other cabs?2 Answers
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I really like Josh wines. They are affordable but so good. I have always been a Cab girl and this one is really lovely. I have tried many Josh wines and they are all really high quality. I also really love their Rose for summer! Would recommend this one and I have bought over and over again!
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
My go-to red when I'm not trying to break the bank. If you like dryer wines you'll love this one. A huge plus is the hangover next day is almost non-existent. I say almost because obviously if you drink the whole bottle it may be a problem but a few glasses won't hurt .
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I only recently have gotten into drinking wine and this is an amazing beginner red wine! It has such a smooth and medium bodied taste to it. It's also extremely cheap (around $20 price point) and great for people who are getting introduced to wine for the first time.
Katie K.
Columbus, OH
I love enjoying a good glass of red wine, and josh cellars didn’t disappoint! It was not a very expensive bottle so I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was a good wine for the price though! I enjoyed it and would definitely buy it again.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
My boyfriend purchased the swine for my birthday last year after seeing it in a magazine as a must try wine. I personally prefer the sweeter dessert wines, so this brand out of the couple that I've tried is much too dry for my taste. If you're into dryer whines I would assume that this one would be great based on the reviews.
Madison B.
Argyle, TX
Josh wine is the ultimate go to when you want a wine you know will deliver on taste but not cost too much. My exboyfriend who's family owned multiple liquor stores always grabbed this for a movie night or to pair with dinner last second. I love that this wine has a great taste for a great value.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Great bottle of wine and decent price! This is my go to “good for the money” bottle I take over as a hostess gift! All the Josh Cellars wine I have tried I’ve liked!
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
Josh Wines is a great product, I love a good a good and really have enjoyed this one. The price range is about $18 a bottle so in my opinion a middle price. I have had a few other Josh Cellar products. I would highly recommending trying, its a medium body cab, with great flavors.
Katherine V.
Parkland
This is an incredible wine especially for the price.  I've served it at events with some wine snobs with great success.  It is smooth and oaky and fruity without being acidic.  It is a great price point. We've been drinking it for years and it's always consistent.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I love this wine. Cabernet is my favorite. I tastes great and is in the "medium" price range to me. I usually purchase this wine at the grocery store, and it is my favorite tasting Cabernet. I have purchased this wine multiple times and am overall very satisfied with this wine.
Stacy C.
How is this in comparison to other cabs?