Josh Cellars Chardonnay

by Josh Cellars

Josh cellars 750ml chardonnay

Ive headed great things about this. How is it ???
I have seen reviews that say it is very bitter,Is this true?
What goes well with this wine?
Start your review of Josh Cellars Chardonnay!
Ana L.
Essex Jct, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Ana L.
Very agreeable wine at an excellent price! Enjoyed this wine with homemade sushi and it was a perfect pairing in my opinion. It’s not too dry and has a smooth finish, which I really liked. While this is not my favorite Josh wines (I really like their reds), I would buy it again for sure.
Amy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Amy L.
I love how crisp and light this Chardonnay is! It’s fruity and slightly sweet (honey notes), and finishes with a hit of peach. The flavors are uniform and remind me of the first days of spring. Would definitely try more of this brand.
Ashton A.
Emerald Isle, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Ashton A.
Josh Chardonnay is one of our favorite white wines! It pairs so well with everything! It’s great to drink alone or pair with our favorite pasta, chicken or fish dishes!
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Jessica R.
I’m usually a red wine girl, but this Chardonnay has a nice buttery, oak taste, while also being fruit forward. This bottle was definitely worth the price (affordable!), and I would consider buying in the future :)
Lindsay D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Lindsay D.
I liked the upfront taste of the Chardonnay. Smooth. It has the typical Chardonnay aftertaste too, which to me is kind of savory. It went well with Christmas charcuterie boards. I thought the price was decent, however, my favorite is one that is a smidgen cheaper and had more flavor so I likely won’t switch to this one.
Thelma  R.
Toms River, NJ
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Thelma  R.
This Chardonnay to me okay. It was in the dry range. For a person who usually enjoys semi to sweet wines, unfortunately, I have to say I did not enjoy this as much as I thought I would. The taste to me reminded of the whole bark of a tree, with no other flavors coming through. I've paired this with Roasted Chicken and grilled Vegetables.
Maika M.
Irvine, CA
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Maika M.
Josh’s Chardonnay isn’t really the sweet and buttery kinda Chardonnay but more on the citrus-ly and sours side! It tastes so refreshing and delicious pairing well with any seafood dishes! I personally loved it with my baked salmon dish!
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Emily A.
Josh Cellars Chardonnay is one of my favorite (guys) LOL, smooth and refreshing taste. Affordable and would recommend.
Mamee G.
Josh Cellars Chardonnay uploaded by Mamee G.
This is by far the best Chardonnay you can find for under $10 a bottle. This is winery puts out great juice!
DAVID M.
Walled Lake, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
This one is to good not to reply to. But the burbon barrel red wine oh my you will love it and beg for more. That how good it is