BY JOSH CELLARS

Josh cellars 750ml chardonnay

Lizzy J.
This is one of my favorite table wines. It’s a full-bodied, oaky White that pairs well with anything. I prefer it with chicken or fish and especially in the summertime. It’s such good value, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Yummy you’ll love it definitely sweet really good. Not too sweet not to better. If you haven’t tried it before I would definitely recommend giving it a try. It’s got a good price point it’s not too expensive. It’s just great
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Josh cellars wines have made a wonderful impression on me. The Chardonnay has wonderful taste, full bodied but light. Does not leave you with a headache. Easy to drink, and tastes good cold or at room temperature.
Rachel W.
USA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Josh Cellars wine is a very good wine if you need to take a gift to do a dinner party or if you're just looking to try a new wine yourself. I suggest that you give Josh Cellars wine yourself.
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wonderful Chardonnay! I prefer oaked Chardonnays, and josh is one of my favorites. Very buttery and smooth. You need to drink it cold, and it pairs very nicely with food. Great summertime white wine that I always enjoy!
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My mom got these for a wedding gift, it's not really my taste for drinking. Kind of harsh. Tried it with cooking and it didn't go well. Some people i know love this wine but not me.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Light peach and apricot aromas meet richer, riper pear and vanilla flavors. I really enjoy the nose on this wine and the body is not bad either. Easy drinking wine for a chardonnay but still pairs well with lighter foods such as pasta and seafood.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
I really enjoyed this Chardonnay. It's very clean-tasting; I'm tempted to say it doesn't have a lot of underlying flavors, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's clean, with a hint of sweetness, but particularly buttery or oakey. Simply clean!
Cori S.
Winston Salem, NC
It was nice, I bought it bc of the wine review. It didn't wow me. I mean, it didnt make it on the roster. It was a pretty good price and I've noticed you can get it at a lot of my local groceries but I think I'll probably keep searcing.
Kellen A.
I'm usually more of a fan of red, but Josh is my go to when I decide to cross over into the light side of wine. This is a crisp and citrusy type of wine that goes down very easy. It's a great treat for warmer weather and I make sure to always have a bottle when on my Summer vacation.
Tabitha G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What goes well with this wine?