Joseph's Super Soft Pita Bread Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat - 6 CT uploaded by Kristen F.

BY JOSEPH'S

Joseph's Super Soft Pita Bread Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat.
Great taste!
May help protect your heart while losing weight*.
*As part of a low-fat diet with the soluble fiber in Joseph's flax, oat bran & whole wheat pitas.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Only 60 calories*.
*Per serving.
Contains flax.
No trans fats reduced carb reduced fat high protein.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3! see more...

Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I generally stick to low carb, for reasons, ranging from health, to weight and cravings. Anyways, I found this fits right in and does not make cravings kick in. It is delicious as well. I highly recommend them, even if you are not doing anything low carb.
Sharon F.
montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this low carb option! I use in place of regular bread and I love that you can fill the pockets up or fold over depending on how you feel like making the sandwich. So good for you!
Maura M.
Mars, PA
I couldn't believe that 1 whole pita was only 60 calories! Also like be the fiber in these. I love using them to make mini pizzas for lunch to crush my pizza cravings without the guilt.
Alice B.
Best product I’ve found for my Weight Watchers diet. One point.
Its tasty, and soft.
Only problem is is it’s hard to find. It was at my local
Wallmart, but lately it’s not. I would love to see it in other stores.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I LOVE these!! I use them to make 150 calorie mini pizzas! I'm always a fan of high fiber, low fat and low calorie carbohydrate items!! If I can eat pizza or a sandwich on a diet then I'm a happy girl!! These make it so easy to keep my calories down and still be able to have healthy carbs!
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
This pita bread is really light and fluffy and had a great taste! I've used it with my breakfast, to make pizzas, and even to make a ham and cheese hot sandwich!
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I love this bread! Low carb, low calorie and tastes good! I use it for pizzas, toast, sandwiches and wraps. It's inexpensive and love that you can buy bulk from their website! I have recommended this to others and they love it as well!
connie b.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love these pitas! I'm just starting Weight Watchers and these fit so well into my plan. Nice for sandwiches, or slicing up and baking for using with dips!
Abigail S.
Cumming, GA
Light, yummy, and soft! The only downside is that these tend to fall Apart a little easier than other pita breads I've used. But still delicious!
Morgan G.
Tuscumbia, AL
I buy this weekly, it falls in my low carb diet very well. I can even use just half of a piece and it’s plenty. Healthy and affordable. Love it.