BY JOSEPH'S #94 in Bread

Joseph's Super Soft Pita Bread Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat.
Great taste!
May help protect your heart while losing weight*.
*As part of a low-fat diet with the soluble fiber in Joseph's flax, oat bran & whole wheat pitas.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Only 60 calories*.
*Per serving.
Contains flax.
No trans fats reduced carb reduced fat high protein.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3! see more...

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Light, yummy, and soft! The only downside is that these tend to fall Apart a little easier than other pita breads I've used. But still delicious!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this bread! Low carb, low calorie and tastes good! I use it for pizzas, toast, sandwiches and wraps. It's inexpensive and love that you can buy bulk from their website! I have recommended this to others and they love it as well!
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Foodie Expert
I couldn't believe that 1 whole pita was only 60 calories! Also like be the fiber in these. I love using them to make mini pizzas for lunch to crush my pizza cravings without the guilt.
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love these pitas! I'm just starting Weight Watchers and these fit so well into my plan. Nice for sandwiches, or slicing up and baking for using with dips!
Hylari C.
Hylari C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this ! You can make amazing wraps ! Some advocates and chicken goes a long way
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I like them, they are perfect to eat healthy wraps. I usually like eating it with chicken, lettuce, and cheese.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
Taste just like any other pite bread, but with 8g carbs and it's healtheir too. I use it to make pita pockets all of the time. :)
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this things! We make grilled chicken and use these. They're softer than other brands and I like that they are a little healthier too.