Add a Photo

By JOSEPH'S
#154 in Bread
Joseph's Super Soft Pita Bread Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat.
Great taste!
May help protect your heart while losing weight*.
*As part of a low-fat diet with the soluble fiber in Joseph's flax, oat bran & whole wheat pitas.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Only 60 calories*.
*Per serving.
Contains flax.
No trans fats reduced carb reduced fat high protein.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Atlanta, GA
Light, yummy, and soft! The only downside is that these tend to fall Apart a little easier than other pita breads I've used. But still delicious!
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Foodie Expert
June 1, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Pita Bread Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour 8 oz; 227 g
I couldn't believe that 1 whole pita was only 60 calories! Also like be the fiber in these. I love using them to make mini pizzas for lunch to crush my pizza cravings without the guilt.
Hylari C.
Hylari C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this ! You can make amazing wraps ! Some advocates and chicken goes a long way
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
I love this things! We make grilled chicken and use these. They're softer than other brands and I like that they are a little healthier too.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
Taste just like any other pite bread, but with 8g carbs and it's healtheir too. I use it to make pita pockets all of the time. :)
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love these pitas! I'm just starting Weight Watchers and these fit so well into my plan. Nice for sandwiches, or slicing up and baking for using with dips!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I like them, they are perfect to eat healthy wraps. I usually like eating it with chicken, lettuce, and cheese.