Add a Photo

By JOSEPH'S
#177 in Bread
Joseph's Pita Bread No Cholesterol or Trans Fat.
See back panel for nutrition facts.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA

Because I wanted to get away from eating bread, Josephe's Pita Bread seemed like a very good option. It's low sodium which works for me & has no trans fat. I don't make sandwiches with it, but I will cut in half & eat plain, but with the lunch meat on the side. Or as a side with a salad.
Maria W.
Maria W.

I use Joseph's pita bread often, for everything from sandwiches to making my own pita chips. My favorite is spreading hummus on it. Yum. They are always soft which is great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Calhoun, GA

I have real high cholesterol so my doctor suggested I eat this bread, it tastes amazing!
Asucena L.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ

Its very difficult to find good pita bread that is not home made. So, if you do want some pita bread make sure you choose this brand!
Tonya Kay H.
Tonya Kay H.
Brewton, AL

The first one I tried I didn't do much to so I was rather neutral to it. The second one I browned on the stoved in a little Kerry Gold butter. It made for an amazing wrap after that. I will be buying these again and again, I just wish I could get them locally.

Join Now