BY JOSEPH'S

Jo-Sef Cookie Sugar Free Chocolate Walnut 11-Ounce (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033079150826 K see more...

• Can you tell they are sugar free?1 Answers
  • Where can i find these1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever try this I really want to try them are they good?...1 Answers
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I gave this a 4-star because the flavor was great but they are way too crunchy in my opinion I had no idea they would be that hard or maybe it's just a package I got
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
These are really good considering they are sugar free. I always crave cookies when I'm on a diet, with these I can eat as many as I want and not have to worry.
sianel r.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Honestly they're gross. They taste like pure oil and I don't think they're good at alll
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Yes yes love the flav and it's sugar free even better for me I can cookies again and this makes me happy
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
The are really good and it's great for diabetics cause there sugar free so you can enjoy without guilt
Kathy D.
I love these, I always got the pecan ones, they were very good for being a sugar free product.
jenna r.
Never had these don't think I would try them my sisters might want to try them
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Omg guilt free! Sugar free = low carb! Nice bite sized cookies, available at dollar tree!! Amazing steal
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
These are soooooo yummy. Being diabetic it sucks because I love chocolate and these have just enough chocolate.
shyanne c.
For being sugar free, these are great! I also love the walnuts in the cookies, I would definitely recommend them
Martha p.
Vista, CA
R they any good
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I find these?
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone ever try this I really want to try them are they good? walnuts break me out but I love walnuts...
Brittany m.
Palm springs, CA
Where can i find these
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Can you tell they are sugar free?