BY JOSEPH'S

Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread.
No trans fats reduced carb reduced fat high protein.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3!
Super soft!
Great taste!
May help protect your heart while losing weight*.
*As part of a low-fat diet with the soluble fiber in Joseph's flax, oat bran & whole wheat lavash.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
4 square breads.
It's a wrap!
Only 50 calories*.
*Per serving.
Great recipe ideas on back!
Reclosable bag to preserve freshness.
Contains flax. see more...

• Is this a good or healthier choice than bread? How does i...1 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Bought these for me and hubby while we are on our ketogenic diet. These are low in carbs and very versatile. We’ve used these just as wraps for meats and cheeses, very similar to regular wraps or tortillas, just not as moist which actually has given them a longer shelf life as compared to regular wraps. We’ve even sliced these into triangles, tossed in olive oil and seasoning, then baked to create “tortilla chips” they were wonderful for making nachos that were comparable with our diet! Must try if you’re watching carbs.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
This bread is amazing! It's soft and it does not taste like it's low carb or "healthy" bread. I love to spread a layer of cream cheese, chives and turkey on it then roll it up. So delicious! The flat breads are huge so I usually cut them into thirds and they last a lot longer.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
I would give this product 10 stars if i could. This bread option is only 4 carbs per half piece. And that is more than enough bread for a sandwich. I get to have carbs and not get off my KETO diet. I love love love this product. Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread - 4 CT
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This is awesome bread! It is healthy, soft and easily modifies a pizza recipe. I recently have discovered this bread and I have been spreading the word. I purchased this from Walmart. The only thing that I do not like is that only 4 sheets come in the pack.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I realize that I don't eat this the way that most people would, but if you heat this up a little and then put it on a plate and drizzle (or pour, you know, whatever works) maple syrup on top, it's a really nice lazy-man's pancakes!
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
I recently started a low carb diet and was at a loss because i love bread! Sandwiches are my go to lunch, anyway i had never tried low carb wraps and was dreading it. i figured they would have a stiff texture and taste like cardboard. My Fiance talked me into trying these and at about $4.00 for four rather large wraps (which I cut in half) I couldn't say no. They are wonderful i use turkey, turkey bacon, cheese and tomato to make wraps for lunch and he has used them with leftover salsa chicken. They have a light, almost handmade, texture that crisps up perfectly. They don't have any strong flavor so they compliment so many different ingredients. I highly recommend this product to everybody. its very versatile, healthy and affordable!
Talia F.
Im a bread eater, but after becoming pre-diabetic, i had to change that. but i missed being able to turn to a quick and easy sandwich for lunch or dinner. my future mother in law recommended this product and it makes everything so easy now. plus its tasty and its low in carbs and calories! BONUS!
Rachel H.
These are a great way to satisfy your carb longings, and yet hardly consume any carbs! I eat them either grilled like a quesadilla or as a wrap. Great for if you're doing the Trim Healthy Mama diet, and very inexpensive at Walmart!!
Melanie B.
Salem, MA
I love this stuff! It's very versatile, but very plain tasting of you don't choose flavorful ingredients. I use it for quesadillas, sandwiches, wraps, and hummus. A great low-carb alternative for white bread.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THESE ARE GREAT.LOW CALORIES,LOW CARB,GREAT TASTE.YOU CAN MAKE WRAPS, ROLL UPS,TACOS,PIZZA,BURRITOS,CHIPS,PANNINIES,FLAT BREAD,BRUCHETA WITH THESE AND MUCH MORE.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Is this a good or healthier choice than bread? How does it taste?