Joseph's Flatbread Honey Wheat - 5 CT

by Joseph's

Joseph's Honey Wheat Flatbread.
CardioAid™.
Plant sterols.
*The FDA has permitted the following claim for products containing plant sterols:
Foods containing at least 0.4 gram per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 gram, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Joseph's flatbread supplies 0.6 gram(s) of plant sterols.
We don't cut corners!
Helps lower your risk of heart disease.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
100 calories.
12g net carbs*.
3g sugar.
Made with flax & oat bran.
5 flatbreads.
*To determine net-carbs, subtract the grams of fiber from the total grams of carbohydrates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joseph's Flatbread Honey Wheat - 5 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Hamilton, ON
I found these in Walmart in the USA, as I can not find them here in Ontario.  I am on Weight Watchers and many people rave about this flatbread as a great alternative to pizza but with way less points.  They crisp up nicely in the oven. I can make individual personal pizzas which I really like.

Looking for your answer?