BY JOSEPH JOSEPH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Usually eating lunch on the go can require the use of disposable plastic utensils that aren't always up to the job. But this compact stainless-steel cutlery set by Joseph Joseph means you don't need to compromise on quality over convenience when eating on the move. Comprising a knife with a magnetic handle, a fork and a spoon, the set fits beautifully together and comes with its own silicone carry case to keep everything clean before and after use. see more...

Review (1)
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
Be the envy of everyone in the office with this mobile magnetic cutlery. Where I work we have to bring our own knives and forks, so having them all in one place in a wipe clean silicone cover makes this easy. They are magnetic so stick together making them easy to take in and out of the case, it's not even the slightest bit fiddly.
I have this in the lime green and people are constantly asking where I got it from.

This lives in my handbag, comes travelling with me, and if I lost it tomorrow I would go out and immediately buy another. (There are very few items I would say that about).